The Artist and The Dancer

By: nikki20038

Hamilton Academy of the Arts. The school Sydney Acosta moved to all the way from Toronto, Ontario at some barely known town that should actually be considered a city. After the divorce between her mother and father, she's stuck by her mother's side as a best friend, following her to another city in Canada. Her emotions are expressed through the one thing she loves doing. Dancing.

 Lucas Cahill is a quiet almost outcast in the school. His twin brother, Joseph-Joey with he likes to be called-is the best known guy in school. He's considered popular, cooler and better looking then his brother which is stupid because they have the same face. At school, Joey doesn't acknowledge his brother, at home and in the past they are inseparable with the excuses from Joey tolling up over time. His isolation and other emotions are expressed through his art. 

 The two seventeen year olds are connected in their different forms of art. In a teenage world of sarcasm, drama and their arts. 

 "My drawings are like stick figures compared to anything you draw. You could draw the world's ugliest frog and it will still turn out beautiful. Lucas you're an amazing artist."

 "So are you." He said quietly, looking up at me with his soft, heartwarming eyes.

 "How?"I couldn't draw for shit.

 "Because you are a dancer. Dancing is an art. And you are an amazing dancer."

You should read this after The Bad Boy and The Tomboy, because you will not get the connections between certain characters otherwise, but, its all up to you