Papa please try to remember when was the last time you talked to him, did he call you recently on any matter??

Actually he did. How did I forget about this?

When Papa??

"Actually the day you got to know about my truth at the office. I was shattered after you left, Pushkar took me back home and I was very distressed. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I just closed the door was sitting in silence remembering all the things I did that led you in this condition. Berry kept calling me that day. I didn't want to talk to him so I ignored the call and texted him that I'll call later".

Then what??

'He started calling again and when I picked up the call he talked very casually asking about everything. I was not in a mood to listen to him".

Did he say anything about the Papers? please try to remember Papa.

No I don't remember anything about him talking about any Papers. But he said something about PCT.

What!! PCT??

"I think he said he was sorry about what happened to PCT because of his case. I said it's OK Suman started it again".

Why talking about PCT at the time he was threatened?? asked confused Pushkar.

Maybe he wanted to say something to Papa but he might notice someone was listening so he changed the topic to PCT.

"Maybe said Ramnath. Neha told me that Oberoi's were threatening Berry for quite some time now, but he never took it seriously because he dealt with many people over the years who would threaten on little things".

Certainly this was not something to take so lightly, said Shravan.

Did you involve the Commissioner too?

I just informed him that Berry is missing, but asked not to take any action for now specially after Neha requested me not to. And if this news is leaked in media Berry might be in more trouble.

Oberoi Mansion:

Saniyal was awarded another slap by Mukesh for his incompetence to finish the given task, and a warning to get it done quickly.

But Ramnath denies having the Papers Sirji. I tried everything and his son Shravan said you have to deal with him now.

Who's this Shravan?? Asked Mahesh coming down from the giant staircase of his mansion.
Ye Shravan us Ramnath Malhotra ka beta hai Bhaisaab. Saniyal ki pitaai kar di hai usne aur dhamki bhi di ke ab usse hi baat kare.

Kahin sach me to ye baap bete sahi to nahi bol rahe?? Kahin Berry hum ko dhoka to nahi de raga hai??

But why will he do that Bhaisaab?? When he's threatened for his life why would he lie?

But think about this, why would Ramnath and his son lie when they know Berry is with us. He is Berry's Lawyer he would want his client's safety first Mukesh. I want to meet him tomorrow. Transfer him to our servant quarters. I don't want to go to the farmhouse.

Okay Bhaisaab. Ho jayega.

Malhotra House:

All done Di. Can I ask you something Di??

When did you start taking permission Preeti? Go ahead.

Aap dono phir ghar chod ke to nahi jayenge na?

"I hope not not Preeti but if Shravan feels that we should leave I can't stop him. He has been through a lot and if he wants to stay away from here for some time I will support him in his every decision".