"Yes I sent Neha, Bunty and Sneha to Sherry for their safety. Neha didn't wanna go but I knew Berry would have done the same for them.

But Bhaiya how did you know about Saniyal? I mean the way you were talking to him was as if you have all the details.

"My investigator here gave me his name yesterday saying that he could be person of interest and so I asked him to get all the details about who he works for and his current dealings. On the way from the airport I got his call saying that Saniyal and his men were heading towards our office. I tried to come as fast as I could but I was a little late". I'm sorry Papa!!

"No Shravan you were right on time. He didn't even touch me and my son was here to rescue me. And I was not a good father to you".

"Please don't say that again Papa, no matter what you always loved me, so let's forget the sour memories and make happy ones". I love you Papa he said hugging him.

Let's go home and give me all the details of Berry's case, now I will handle this matter Papa, you take rest said Shravan as Ramnath wondered what good deeds had he did to deserve a son like his.

As they entered the house Ramnath was pleasantly surprised to see everyone happy sitting talking together. The whole atmosphere was peaceful, something he always wanted it to be. Even Kamini looked happy to see Shravan and Suman back. He blessed Suman and and they all had a family dinner together.

"Ab to khush ho na Bhaisaab aap ka Beta aur Bahu dono waapis aa gaye, ab sab Shravan sambhal lega", said Lalaji proudly.

"Bahut khush hoon Lala he replied with moist eyes. But Shravan you were supposed to meet Nirmala tonight". Did you inform her?

Yes Papa I did on the way back from the airport said Suman.

Sumo send our coffee in the study I need to talk to Papa and Pushkar. They headed towards the study to discuss Berry's case.

Di I'll help you unpacking after we send the coffee said Preeti beaming with happiness. I'm so happy that you are staying.

Papa tell me every detail about how it started. When was Berry kidnapped and what they want from you??

"It is still confusing to me too. Since few days before your wedding I started getting these calls from random numbers and Saniyal was asking for the Papers Berry gave to me a few days ago. But he didn't give me any Papers. First I thought they were after his Will, but then got to know about Sitaragunj Estate. They think that I have the Estate Papers but I don't. In fact I have not met Berry in over a month now. He was busy in his Chandigarh project".

Bhaiya I have some information regarding the Estate. Oberoi's want to built a Casino and so they bought the land either side of the Estate and they want the Orphanage Aashiyana so they have the whole land for their Casino project.. But I still don't understand when Sir is saying he doesn't have the Papers why don't they understand.

"Because Berry told them I have it".

What!!!! exclaimed Pushkar and Shravan together.

Yes before you came today Saniyal told me that Berry said that I have the Papers.

Papa I think Berry is buying time by saying this. He knows that you will rescue him anyway if you got to know where he is. It is sure that the Berry is with Oberoi's, now we need clues to rescue him.