The Other Boys Talk About You

Ashton:

"So how are things with (Y/N)?" Luke asked.
You're in the kitchen but you can't help listening to what they're saying. After all, your name was mentioned.
"Great," Ashton replies. "She is so perfect. Like, sometimes I have to pinch myself to check that she's actually real."
You smile to yourself.
"You really like her, don't you?" Michael chips in.
"Like her? I love her. She's amazing."
'I love you too, Ashton'.

Calum:

"Dude, she is so hot!" Ashton says as you walk out of the living room. They think you can't hear them but you can.
"I know! But hands off Irwin. She's mine," Calum says sternly.
"How did you even get her?"
"What can I say? I'm like a God."
Really Cal?
"You are one lucky guy," Luke sighs.
"Tell me about it. She's beautiful and sexy and - oh wow - is she good at-"
You step back in just before Calum can say another word. "Don't you dare."
"Babe, I was gonna say cooking," he winks at you.
All the other boys laugh at your now red cheeks.

Luke:

You've just woken up so you decide to go downstairs and make some breakfast. You're about to go in but you hear your name being mentioned.
"Is (Y/N) the one?" Calum asks.
The other boys must be round.
"She is more than 'the one'; if there is such a thing. She's perfect in every single way."
"Lukey's in love, Lukey's in love," Ashton began to sing. There was a smack sound followed by "ow!".
"So what if I am?" Luke asks proudly.
"You guys are cute together," Michael comments. "Although tone down the kissing infront of us. Little icky sometimes." There was another smack.

Michael:

"You are so whipped, mate," Luke comments when Michael returns from helping you zip up your dress. They think you can't hear them from the bedroom but little do they know that you can.
"Nope," Michael retorts. "Just a good boyfriend."
"Whipped," Calum coughs.
"Shut up, Cal. You're just jealous."
"Of being whipped? Nah."
"Not whipped. Just in love."
That made your day.