End of a great day

After school Seungcheol waited for Jeonghan by the gate so they could go back to Jeonghan's house.
Jeonghan slowly crept behind Seungcheol lacing his fingers between His partners and standing next to him with a hop in his step. Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan his eyes melting at the sight of his angel and a beaming smile leapt onto his face. "Let's go" Seungcheol said tapping Jeonghan's nose with his finger. Jeonghan was just happily dragged by his boyfriend down the street as his legs were shorter and he liked to walk slower but something about having another person attached to him made him feel all fuzzy inside.

Once they had reached Jeonghan's house they went straight into Jeonghan's room putting their bags down and lying on Jeonghan's bed. They lay in opposite directions but with their heads still next to each other. Staring at the ceiling Jeonghan could feel Seungcheol's breath against his ear making him turn to face him. They both smiled and stared into each other's eyes and all Jeonghan could think about was how happy he was. He thought he was the luckiest guy on the planet to have got such an amazing boyfriend but as Jeonghan's thoughts drifted inside his head he felt the warmth of another closer than he expected. In that moment Seungcheol had leant forward and kissed Jeonghan's soft lips opening and closin his mouth whilst Jeonghan did the same. Jeonghan's eyes slowly closed as the kiss got deeper and he smiled into every single peck Seungcheol planted upon him. They parted and looked into each other's eyes getting lost in the brown chocolate pools.
Jeonghan turned his body around so he was facing the same way as Seungcheol and lay next to him placing his head on Seungcheol's chest and wrapping his arms around his torso. Seungcheol just let Jeonghan use his arm as a pillow and planted a kiss on his forehead.

11:30pm
They were getting ready for bed playfully brushing each other's teeth and getting into their Pj's. They both slipped under Jeonghan's quilt and lay cuddling each other to sleep Jeonghan's body engulfed by Seungcheol's as he wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist pulling him into his arms. The two fell asleep to end a perfect day