Quick kiss

Jeonghan woke up and saw the note Seungcheol had left for him a smile glimmered across his face and a shy laugh came out his mouth he leaned over picked up his phone and typed

I did ☺️xx

Jeonghan was so happy for the rest of he day not once did the smile leave his face and he went to sleep excited knowing that he would see Seungcheol tomorrow.

His alarm went off and Jeonghan was straight out of bed and putting on his uniform within minutes. Brushing his hair he tried to make it look especially nice today by not tying it in a pony tail at the back.
Jeonghan left the house in anticipation whether he would see Seungcheol on the way to school, just then seungcheol snuck behind Jeonghan and wrapped is arms around Jeonghan giving him a back hug. Jeonghan just leant back resting his head on Seungcheol's shoulder whilst looking straight up at him. They both smiled their eyes crescent shaped at the sight of each other.
Seungcheol let Jeonghan go and spun him round so Jeonghan was facing him, grabbing Jeonghan's hand he spun them round pushing him against the wall. They stared into each others eyes and at that moment the earth stood still this moment was so precious and sweet no one could ruin it.
Jeonghan placed his arms around Seungcheol's neck and Seungcheol put his hands on Jeonghan's hips gripping his t.shirt. He pulled Jeonghan closer so their noses were touching and then slowly moved in pecking Jeonghan's lips. Jeonghan parted his lips indicating a peck wasn't enough Jeonghan went in for a deeper kiss putting his hand on Seungcheols face by his ear he smiled as he kissed Seungcheol slipping in a little tongue as the kiss got deeper. Neither of them wanted to break the kiss but knew they had to otherwise people would start to stare so they kissed for just long enough they wouldn't be noticed by others walking to school.
They pulled away and just stared at each other "you look stunning today, I don't know why but you just glow, I think I'm falling for you Jeonghan" Seungcheol said, their faces inches mapart from each other Seungcheol giggled and said "let's get to school before we're late" lacing his fingers between Jeonghan's. The pair started walking to school getting a few stared from others but they just ignored them and the two continued onto what would be a great day