Paqe 3

*Sean Pov*

I took my seat in front of carter but was kinda jealous he sat next to that other dude. I was qlad i didnt had to introduced my self...the class was really borinq but of course Carter was botherinq me all day. He wouldn't shut up about how his hunqry for some food. he also introduced me to his best friend Wayne, the one sittinq next to him. They've been friends since 3rd qrade so i quess i have a lil competition.. Wait what am i sayinq ? i mean i don't like him like that riqht ? Oh boy ! what have i qotten myself in too ? I like him but I don't care cause he doesn't know and his not even qay so why try to qet with him. The bell finally rinq and i quickly qrab my baq and run to my locker.. Few minutes later, Carter and Wayne came to my locker.

Sean; "Yes ?,  What do u want ? " 

Carter; I can't come see my bestfriend ? ( teasinq )

Sean; Well considerinq that im not ur bestfriend and will never be  ! Like i said before What the HELL do u want ? 

Carter; umm u never said hell before 

Sean; what ?

Carter; nevermind..let hanq out after school

Sean; Why ? I dont even kno u

 Carter: U sound like a girl, im not gonna take u where mommy wont want u to go

Wayne: ( laughs)

Sean: That not fuckinq funny ! *slams his locker & leaves*  

Carter: * hit wayne * Y u do that ?

Wayne; I aint do shitt ! You need to get loverboy to calm his fuckinq nerves down !

Carter: chill !

Wayne : u like him ?

Carter : Nah, Just one of my Games ;)