↠ Happy Birthday & Mysteries!

Today is obviously a very special day, as today is Jughead Jones' birthday guys!

If you follow @thecwriverdale on Instagram, you know that they posted a bunch of stuff on their story!

The cast wished Jughead a very happy birthday, but when it came to Cole Sprouse, he said something a bit different!

He was eating, but in between munches he told us to definitely not miss tonight's episode of Riverdale, and I know I definitely will not be!

In more news, in a Reddit AMA Cole Sprouse answered a few questions!

(Courtesy of http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/04/11/cole-sprouse-10-things-we-learned-about-riverdale-from-his-reddit-ama/)

1. His favorite memory from set: "the set designers constructed such a realistic diner (pops), and with our studio being located near a major industrial thoroughfare, we had hungry 18 wheelers pulling into our lot under the perception that it was a functioning diner."

2. On the meaning behind Jughead's hat: "did a lot of research on the cap when I first got the part. Here's a great little that does a better job than I could explaining it the cap will always stand for a kind of nonconformist, working class symbol, hoping to breathe the same into this version."

3. On seeing more of Jug's family: "As of now I couldn't say. I know theres been a huge response online to people wanting to see more of jughead's family (flattered), so I'd say have hope."

4. The hardest part about playing Jughead: "the comedy. Jughead was the comedic relief, and I know a large community of fans still want him to be that character. Given the darker setting of the show, its been a hard reflection. The writers and I have tried to do justice to this character trait by jughead's comedy being grounded as a defense mechanism. give his humor a darker tone while keeping true to the comics."

5. On a possible supernatural Riverdale: "I know the writers have discussed supernatural elements for the show before, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did make an appearance. nothing is off the table, and I'm just the actor :). Archie has a long and awesome history and I know we'd all love to see things like Afterlife make an appearance."

6. On which crossover he would want to see: "sabrina the teenage witch. there are rumors circulating already, and because it's an archie comics property, it would be an easy integration. my only criteria for crossovers is that they dont break the universe~"

7. On the Archie criticism: "Archie is this universe's center. He's the figurehead. the Icon. Because of the new tone this universe took, much of our cast and crew were wondering if people would enjoy the direction Riverdale was taking. Riverdale is, after all, different from the digests. Yet, Archie is riverdale. Riverdale is archie. What may have been an easy story to sell with troubled jughead, would have been much more unpalatable as the figurehead of the universe. It might be more valuable to view the Andrews clan, their purity, their goodwill, and their hardships as a reflection of the town itself?"

8. On when the show takes place: "Riverdale has no formal or announced time period as of now. and with the amount of money we dedicate to atmospheric fog, the setting is supposed to feel dreamlike. my understanding of the town is some twilight zone between the modern and the nostalgic "golden age" america. hence the set pieces like the autos."

9. His favorite Jughead: "I like weird jughead personally. From sitting strangely to peering shamelessly, I like a jughead that feels a bit more like a kid coming to terms with the fact that his strangeness can be a lovable trait."

10. On Jughead's sexuality: "I continue to hope this question is asked, over and over, it will only increase visibility. Yes, I'm still a big proponent of this representation, and it needs to be done correctly.

Cole also said that Jason's murderer will be revealed this season, however a new one will also spring up for season 2!

And yes, in case you didn't know and you live under a rock, Riverdale has been renewed for another season.

There has also been a theory, however, that maybe there will be zombies in season 2?

As a kid, my mom and I both read Archie Comics.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch was in there, and there was actually a zombie epidemic at one point caused by the beloved Jughead.

I think I remember it pretty well, his dog had died and he asked Sabrina to bring it back to life.

Well she does, only it's as a zombie, and the dog bites Jughead and he spreads it around town.

Who's to say that they can't bring at least one storyline from the comics back to life?

Leave us your thoughts in the comments, maybe!

Don't forget to catch tonight's episode on Riverdale!

-Ali, -basicxlly