Chapter II

Jonathan's P.O.V

"You, Jonathan Davidson, will be my new dance partner." This sentence has been in my head for the past four days.

It has been exactly four days since I meet Hayley James. The girl who I "broke" her camera. The girl who lives across the street. The girl who has non-stop left me alone since she wanted to be my dance partner. During these four days, I have been avoiding her. Not talking to her in math and gov. Hayley got the memo that the guys and I don't really want to talk to her after the first day. 

"Jon!" I heard Tyler say.

My head shot up. I looked to see that I had fallen asleep during government. The class still had people leaving the class.

"Come on we have to head on to third," Tyler told me. I looked up to see the seat in front of me was empty. Hayley sat in front of me during government. Since I have been avoiding her these past four days she has slowly been getting the message.

"Hayley's probably already in third come on," Tyler said as he lead me to a short cut. One that Hayley had shown us.

"So are you really not gonna talk go Hayley until her first video is submitted?" Tyler asked me.

I just looked straight ahead. I know this is another guilt trip sappy shit that the guys and others have been telling me about.

"Yes, she submits that video without me she'll truly be on her own. They don't allow entry's from people who brought in another partner last minute. It won't fly." I told him.

"You did your homework. Well, avoiding the problem isn't gonna help anything." Tyler said.

"It will because I get out of dancing." I told him.

We walked into math to see that Hayley wasn't in her seat. Instead, we saw her on the other side of the class. With ear buds in her ears.

-
Lunch had finally came around and the whole table wasn't talking. Hayley wasn't there. Evan and David were the only ones talking. Tyler was on his phone and I was doing late homework.

"So Jon is that it for Hayley. She's too much of a dancer to include her into our group." Evan said. 

"She made up her own mind when she started avoiding us." I told them.

"Well, I wonder why she started avoiding us. Listen we know you wanted your space so you can think about her decision but we're not gonna continue to ignore her for you. If we talk to her we want you to talk to her again." Tyler said.

"There's no way in hell you're gonna make me talk to her." I told them.

"Thought you say that." Evan said. He jumped up on the table and I watched as David and Tyler start a drumroll.

"Evan chill." I said. The cafeteria soon got quiet and everyone looked up at our table. Everyone but one. She happened to be talking to someone on the phone and was too into her conversation.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Seniors! As we made it to our last year, we are gonna have a party at the ever so lovely Jonathan Davidson house at 8 tonight!" Evan said. Hayley's head shot up at the sound of the party. She hung up on the person she was talking to and finally gave us all her attention.

"This is a senior only party. Any underclassmen will be punished. We will know who tried to get in. We will find you." Evan said before getting off the table. As he did I saw Hayley get up. As she did she walked towards our table with a yellow envelope in her hand. She threw it down on the table and left the cafeteria.

"What are you four planning?" I asked. They all smiled and handed me the envelope.

I took it and read the note on the outside.