Chapter 4: Bubble's Day

Here's a new chapter! Sorry if it's really crappy, let me know what you think. Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________

<<Buttercup's P.o.v>>

After leaving Brick in the dust at the mall, I headed home. I flew down to the front door and reached for the knob. I opened the door and seen nobody in the living room. I quietly closed the door and tiptoed to my room.

When I saw the coast was clear, I opened my door and hurried  inside. I looked in my room and saw a note in my bed.

I picked up the note and it was from bubbles.

Hey Bc,

Im free tomorrow and i was wondering if we could hang out then? If you have time. See you later.

~Bubbles

I decided to take her up on that offer and placed the note on my dresser. I changed into my black shorts and green tank top. I crawled into bed and set my alarm for five in the morning, then driffed off to sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke to my alarm going off, I got up, grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out and dressed into a black t-shirt, black pants, black leather jacket and my fingerless gloves that i got yesterday and black shoes.

I brushed my hair and put on some black mascara. I looked in the mirror and walked out to bubble's room.

I tiptoed inside and closed the door. I walked over to her side of the bed and saw her asleep. Maybe i could have a little fun with her. I grabbed her deodorant and hide in her closet. I opened the closet door just a little and dropped it on the floor. I closed it just as bubbles was startled awake. She looked scared then looked at the deodorant on the floor in front of the closet.

She slowly walked up to the closet and picked it up, she opened the closet and almost screamed bloody murder if i had not covered her mouth.

I laughed as she came to her senses and she hit me on the head with her hand and turned on the light.

I laughed and jumped on her bed. She crossed her arms and tried not to giggle like i know she wanted to.

"What are you doing Buttercup, its 5:15am!" She said, " I'm surprised your even up at this hour." She continued as she sat on the bed next to me.

"Well I wanted to take you up on your offer, plus i wanted to leave early so nobody sees us." I grinned, " But if you changed your mind that's  fine. "

" Of course I didn't change my mind! Wait here, im gonna take a shower!" She said clearly excited and grabbed her towel, then heading to her own personal shower.

I heard the shower turn on and waited patiently on her bed. I looked and saw octy don't know how to spell it on the floor. I picked him up and looked at him. He has been with bubbles ever since we were created. Now that i think about it, alot has changed since then.

We became the hero's of metroville, and we had alot of fun doing it. Blossom the leader, Bubbles the joy and the laughter, and Buttercup the toughest fighter. There was never a battle or bad guy we couldn't stop. Till the boys came along. Brick, Butch, and Boomer, know as the RowdyRuff Boys.

They were a pain in the ass as children, it was kinda funny to think that all we had to do was kiss them and they would disappear like a bad memory. I mean, i hated them before but after i got to know them, they weren't as bad as I once thought.