I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd
be reminded
That for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you
said
Some times it lasts in love but sometimes it
hurts instead
Some times it lasts in love but sometimes it
hurts instead, yeah

You'd know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd
be reminded
That for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you
said
Some times it lasts in love but sometimes it
hurts instead
Some times it lasts in love but sometimes it
hurts instead

Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes they're memories
made
Who would have known how bittersweet
this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you
said
Some times it lasts in love but sometimes it
hurts instead
Some times it lasts in love but sometimes it
hurts instead, yeah.
{**********}

Was that about me? Gosh her voice makes me weak to the knees every time. I finally brought myself to open the door. When I opened it she turned to face me. She smile her beautiful smile I know very well. "Hi Tobin" I said and after let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Hey Alex, are you okay?" she asked but not making eye contact with me. "Y-yeah I am. Why you ask?" I ask nervous that she is catching my eyes looking at her. "I know you, or well... did know you, but I can see something is bothering you." she said finally looking up at me. "It's nothing Tobin" I said a little harsher then intended. "Okay, sorry I asked. If it is anything with Ryder I am sorry. I am happy for you and Ryder, but I can't stand to look at you Alex." She said and her last words stung like a bitch. "T-Tobin I am sorry I hurt you. You have every right to hate me . I am so sorry." I said turning away from her. She began to walk out of the room. "God Alex, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. How could I ever hate the woman that I love and still has my heart in her hands." She spoke just above a whisper and I was praying I heard her right. "Y-you still love me?" I asked my voice really shaky. She exhaled deeply. "Damn it Alex, I never stopped. You did, you stopped, and it is okay you did." I was so happy to hear she loved me, but my emotions changed again when I could hear the hurt in her voice. "You seem so happy, seeing you happy is what got me through the days. Now I show up and drain you of it. I can't do this, to be here and know I am the reason you are upset." She said and I wanted to grab her that second and kiss her. I wanted to show her I never stopped either and why for everything. "Don't leave. I want you to stay. I love you too Tobin." She looked even more hurt when I said that. "No. You can't Alex. This... me coming back... it was a mistake. You are engaged to a great guy Alex, so don't ruin things." She said fixing to turn around to walk out. I with out thinking ran to the door and shut it before she could open it all the way. I got in front of her and pulled the necklace out from under my shirt. She looked down it for a second biting her lip. She shook her head no and ran her hand through her hair. "I can't let you mess up-" I cut her off. "Tobin it's already messed up. I messed it up when I started seeing Ryder to try to get over you. I messed up saying yes to marrying him only because I thought I would be able to forget about you, but I can't. I haven't had a peaceful sleep since the day you left. Tobin I messed up everything by letting you get on that plane with out me. I messed up the only thing that mattered in my life." I said almost in tears. She didn't respond, she just but her bottom lip and shook her head. I can't take the silence anymore. "Damnit Tobin do some-" I was cut off when her lips crashed onto mine. It felt like a movie scene times ten. The way her lips moved perfectly against mine. She pulled back resting our foreheads against each other. She bit her lip again and shook her head again, but keeping her eyes shut. "I am sorry Alex, I just lost control." She said looking scared as hell. "God I am sorry" she said leaving before I can even respond. I was beyond upset she left. I want her back. I will get her back. I said before getting ready for bed.