chapter 2

As we were walking to school our hands still laced together, we started to talk about ourselves and the things we haven't told each other.

"Hey (Y/N)," Ein looked down at me with curious eyes.

"Hmm?" i hum looking up at him

"This may sound weird, but why do you smell like a werewolf?" I see the sun reflect in his eyes making them shine as he looks at me.

"Well it's becasue i am a werewolf!" i say while smiling

"What?!" I see confussion wash over his face

"I am a werewolf but i can hide my ears, i can make them come out if you want?" i say

"Please, i would like to see them."

I close my eyes and tell my inner wolf to make them appear and within seconds they slowly appear. My ears and tail were (colour).

i see a small blush rise up to Eins face, snapping him out of thought i start to run to school,"Race you there Ein!"

As i run, i hear Ein yell something but i couldn't make out what he had said because i was too far away.

*At the school*

Running up to the fountain at the front of the school, i shoot my hands up in the air and say,"I win!!".

A few seconds later Ein catches up but doesnt say anything, As we stood in silence the only thing coming from us was heavy breathing.

"That wasn't fair (Y/N)! You got a head start!" Ein says once he had calmed down his breathing.

"Awww, is Ein being a sore loser?" i say while i poke his cheek.Ein then swats my hand away and we both begin to laugh.

"Come on, you have to get your schedule." as i begin to walk inside the school, my best friend, aphmau walked over.

"Hi (Y/N)!" her cheery voice making me look at her.

"Hi Aph!" i wave at her

"(Y/N), who is the werewolf behined you?" Aphmau ask

"Oh him, that is Ein.He is new to our school but he and i know each other as we were very close internet friends." i say and unexpectidly Ein wraps his arm around my shoulder which causes me to blush.

"E-Ein what are you doing?" i ask a bit embarrassed

"Hugging you, what else did you think i was doing?" he replies.

"You've already had a hug today." i pout

"But i want another one." Ein then burrys his head in my neck which makes me blush a darker red.

i hear the sound of a camra go off and look forward to see Kawaii~Chan with Aphmau taking pictures.

"G-guys stop! Don't take pictures!" i say,"Ein come on stop now i will give you a hug sometime today, but right now you need to get your schedule."

Slowly Ein removes his arms and i take his hand then lead him to the front desk where i let him get his stuff like his locker key and other things.

after Ein had got his things and he had looked at them, i take his schedule and look at his lessons.

"From the looks of this you have science,art,PE english and werewolf class with me. Oh and you have homeroom with me." i inform him and he smiles.

"Now come on lets go to homeroom!"i say then lace out hands together and we walk to homeroom.

__________________________________________________________________ 

if anyone is confused about them holding hands, they are doing it in a friends way. i also hold my best friends hand so im fine with it but if it does bother you tell me and i won't have them holding hands.