The Damage Begins

Ezra's POV

   Sabine got pushed underwater  and I ran out to her. I grabbed her and saw all the bites and scratches on her body. I laid her on the sand and blew air into her lungs. She woke up and started to cough up water. We saw police cars leave the prison and start to look for us.

"We need to get out of here." Wedge said.

"Agreed." Said Hobbie.

"Okay, let's go." I said then we headed back to the abandoned hotel we stayed in. Me and Sabine went to our room and laid on the bed.

"Home sweet home." Sabine sighed.

"Yep." I said. Sabine went to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the news to see what was going on in the crime world. It showed Commander Syndulla and Commander Jarrus. I scoffed and turned up the TV.

"What happened at the prison?" The reporter asked.

"Well, two well known criminals that go by the names Sabine and Ezra, code names Raven and White Fox, escaped." Jarrus explained.

"How did they escape? Did any other prisoners escape?" The reporter asked.

"No other prisoners escaped. We believe that they had their crew come through the sewers, and blow a hole in their cell floor." Syndulla explained confidently.

"Is there any main targets these criminals will be going after?" The reporter questions. Sabine had joined me on the bed by now and cuddles up close to me. I put an arm around her as we watched the interview.

"In all honesty, I don't think they have a specific target, no one is safe. Be careful, couscous and keep an eye out. If the criminals are found call 911 as soon as you can." Syndulla said.

"Okay, thank you both for your time. Like they said if you see the criminals tell the authorities as soon as possible-." The reporter was saying before I turned off the TV. I looked at Sabine and saw she had a Cheshire Cat grin on her face. We got up and headed to the lobby of the hotel with the rest of the crew.

"What's this about?" Ketsu asked.

"Well, the new has already done a report on our escape, there is no way we are gonna be in business as long as last time." Sabine explained.

"So we talked, and decided that we will do as much damage as possible." I said getting cheers from the crew. I smirked and so did Sabine as we all headed out into the city. We were gonna do as much damage as we could, starting with vandalism.
________________________

      Till next time Emily out.