part 2

''oh hello _____ I hope your not sleepy for today's lesson's''

she gave me a scary but kind of funny smile

'' no aunty I am very awake''

thank God Anton gave me some sweet tea to wake me up

''good . . . good so on to today's lesson's I hear you are going to the

phantomhive estate for tea and a party/ball tonight with your father''.

I hate it when my aunty knows nearly everything what I am doing

''yes . . . aunty I have I question to ask you ''

'' hum . . .what is it my dear ''

''who owns the phantomhive estate and are they nice?''

she paused for a minute and then she said

''if I am correct ( she usually is ) the phantomhive estate belongs now

to Ceil Vincent phantomhive or the queen's watchdog''.

''oh'' looking at my aunty with a 'I get it' look.

''well getting back to what I was about to say... your maid said that you are a bit rusty with your dancing'' I blushed pink ''yes I am a little bit rusty''

how could lily say that . . . well I better say thanks when I get to the phantomhive estate.

{ after practicing dancing }

''OK I'm all ready to dance'' but i'm really tried

''yes . . . now you will be getting ready to go to the phantomhive estate''

oh yeah forgot about that for a minute.

Well I got dressed for going to the phantomhive estate and then I was on my way.

I said good bye to my aunty and Anton then got in to the carriage and found lily in there

''hello lily how are you'' she smiled ''I'm all good because you are here'' I smiled back to her ''so how is Anton and your aunty'' I giggled then said ''my aunty is well and ANTON is alright . . . he said that he Miss's you''

then lily held her hand on her chest where her heart was and smiled

''you really like Anton don't you'' she blushed and nodded her head a little bit shyly I thought that lily and Anton would make a cute couple and I hoped that they got together. Then I said to lily ''how long until we get there'' then she said ''about as long as your nap takes'' I smiled at her then I said ''so i can take one'' she nodded then I put my head on her lap and went to sleep.