Chapter 23- Love Between Two Diffirent Species

Start from the beginning

🌊~

The answers to the references.

Number 1:
"Actually, Angles come from heaven and have white wings. Demons come from hell and are actually nicer then angles. Don't know what happened there. Having said that, you still don't want to make a contract with a demon. For some reason they always ask for your soul in return."
This is a Black Butler reference as the angles have white wings but are more evil then the demons. Demons create contracts with humans and in return for fulfilling the contract the human gives the demon there soul.

Number 2:
"I am an un-contracted familiar!"
"That's not a real thing."
"I made it up as Nanami is not comfortable sealing the contract with me just yet!"
This is a reference to Sherlock Holmes because Sherlocks job as a consulting detective is a job he made up.

These references are very hidden and are a bit of a stretch so don't feel bad if you didn't get them. If you did get them clap and a half to you.

Yes I watch GT Live. Mat pat is my most favourite YouTuber ever. If you guys like gaming and theorising about games and movies I highly suggest:
Game Theory
Film Theory
GT Live
He live streams every weekday at 4:00pm American time or 10:00am Australian time on Game theory and those streams get archived to GT Live. He has recently worked on a 360 Video that was filmed in Japan of all places, that is best experienced first hand. And I swear I'm not sponsored, I just really love his work. Please remember that his Theory's are not to be taken seriously and they are just there to try and get you to think about things in a different way.

Thanks for Reading!

Mizuki259
(1022 Words)