Chapter 2

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"So you're a Prince?" "That's so cool!" "Are you pampered everyday?" "Uh..." I squirm back. The class is bombarding me with questions. "Guys, give (y/n) a little space." The girl with dark hair and blue bell eyes says. The crowd disperses. "Are you okay? I know they're a bit nosy, but they're really nice." "I'm fine, thanks." "My name is Marinette. And this is my best friend Alya." The girl with glasses waves at me. "If you don't mind, we'd like to show you around the school." I smile at Marinette. "I don't mind at all. Thank you." After finishing my lunch I follow them around the school.

"And that is Collège Françoise Dupont. We hope you have had a pleasurable trip and we hope to see you in the future." Marinette impersonates a flight attendant. I giggle at her impersonation. "This is nice...hanging out with friends for lunch...this warm fuzzy feeling...is this what freedom feels like, I wonder?"  I think out loud as I bask in the Parisian sunlight. "(y/n)? You don't know what freedom is?" "I do in a sense, it's just that dad wouldn't let me interact with kids my age. And I finally can. It's just so great." Marinette smiles at me. "Why don't we hangout at my place after school?" "I'm in!" "Me too!" "Ohh, don't look now Mari, but Adrien's coming this way." Marinette squeals. The handsome boy who was looking at me earlier approaches us. "Hey Marinette, Alya." "Hey Adrien." "H-hi A-A...Adrien." He looks at me, his emerald green eyes entrancing my (e/c) ones. "Hey. (y/n) right?" I nod. "R-right?" He smiles at me. My heart beats fast and my cheeks redden. As he's walking away I facepalm. Why'd I say that like it was a question? Marinette sighs. "He's so handsome I can't stand it!" Marinette gushes. I can't help but agree with her.

After school I pack my stuff and meet Marinette and Alya outside the school. "Hey (y/n). Ready?" I nod. "Yeah, just about!" I turn to Louis and Hugo. "I'm hanging out with my new friends, guys. I'll text you my location later, okay?" "But Your Royal Highness-" "I'll be fine guys. I'll see you later!" I run off to my friends.

 I'll see you later!" I run off to my friends

 "His Royal Highness has really grown." "That he has, Louis. That he has..."

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" Marinette calls to her parents. "Ah, Marinette. Good afternoon." Her mother greets. "Hello Marinette!" Her buff dad greets. "This is my new friend (y/n)." "It's a pleasure to meet you!" "Isn't that the Prince?" They bow. I grin sheepishly. "It's alright, really. There's no need." "We'll be in my room. Can you bring some snacks up?" Mrs. Dupain-Cheng smiles. "Alright, they'll be up soon." "Thanks mom!"

"Wow...your room is so cute!"

your room is so cute!"

"Thanks (y/n)." I log into her computer, since she gave me permission to. "You really like Adrien, huh?" I look at her desktop wallpaper.

 "You really like Adrien, huh?" I look at her desktop wallpaper

She giggles. "And what about you, (y/n)? Got anyone you like?" I blush. "I-it's too soon for me!" "Speaking of crushes, it's about time you ask Adrien to the Valentine's Dance, don't you think? It's in a few weeks! Nino's already asked me, so there's no excuse for you young lady!" Alya gently scolds Marinette. She winces. "But what if he says no? Or worse: what if he already has a date?" Marinette mini hyperventilates. "Chill, Mari. All you gotta do is ask him, you'll never know if you don't try! Isn't that right (y/n)?" Alya turns to me. I nod. "Y-yeah..." Maybe I already do have a small crush on someone...