♥ My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum♥

Start from the beginning

"And don't kiss me so spontaneously. I don't like it."

She snaps.

Taking me aback by her words.

She begins again while I just watch her.

"You...absolutely have no right to do that since it is only me who is letting you in...in my thoughts and desires."

"You have to find me yourself. You will if only you truly love me" I said.

"You are doubting my fondness" she huffs.

"The more I get to know you, the more you seem impossible. I can't comprehend you at a time like this.

One time, you kiss me so passionately....making me feel the most wanted woman on earth and the next, you leave me in cloak of doubts."

I zone out as she complains about me to me. She thinks I am secretive man who doesn't share his feelings but always get her to talk.

The next thing I know, I tape her mouth as my ears catches the muffle voices of her complains.

Her eyes pops out at the sudden action of mine.

Just as she is about to take her hand to remove the white paper tape from her mouth, I hold her down by taking each of her wrist in my hand.

She moves her wrists to let her go but I tell her nothing as I watch her struggle to be unfree from my grasp.

"Help me, wash my hair" I begin.

She looks at me puzzlingly.

I give her a smile that reach up to my eyes,the one which I give to people when I ask them of favor.

The moment my grip on her wrist loosens. She escape from my grip and hurriedly rips the tape from her mouth.

"Ouch!!!!" She wails.

"This hurts."

She cups her mouth in her hand.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I stammered.

She looks up at me and the bubbling anger throws me off alittle to the back.

I look at her innocently. The one thing that really tips me off is when the womens in my life are mad.

Its scary to be honest.

They give you the horrendous silent treatment which is like a silent trip to hell and coming back when only, they wish to have you back.

When they stop making your food and the hardest part of it is when you have to eat alone. Each bite becomes harder than the other and in the end you end up losing appetite.

When they also stop waiting for your arrival thats what aches the most, when no one waits for you.

You know, one of the great thing about a tired day is that, when you come back in the end there are the most precious people who waits for you like the arrival of a new born.