"She's a fucking psychotic bitch is what she is." Ethan cursed in outrage.

"Yes! Yes a crazy female dog! That is what she is!" Polly enthusiastically agreed as they both began to plot.

"Ron could've died, she could have killed my best friend. I'm not just going to sit around and let her harm the people I care about." Ethan fumed.

"I have pepper spray!" Polly exclaimed.

"We can corner her, I'll tell her straight forward that this needs to be put to an end." Ethan muttered to himself, running a hand through his hair.

"And I will bring my pepper spray!" Polly added.

"I'll get a restraining order on her for all of us-"

"Yes but after I pepper spray her." Polly agreed with a wild, persistent nod as the couple continued to pace back and forth in opposite directions yet plotting Harper's death at the same time while Alan and I sat on my bed, watching them.

"So... just a question but, if you knew why didn't you tell anyone?" Alan asked, causing both Ethan and Polly to stop short on their tracks as they snapped their furious gazes to me.

"Thanks." I said, turning my head to Alan who stretched his lips in a "my bad" expression.

"Don't know, Harper usually always leaves threats but she never went through with them. I thought it would be the same this time plus it's your birthday today, I didn't want to ruin it for you guys." I admitted, securing the blanket draped over my shoulders.

"That was stupid." Ethan scolded at the same time Polly placed a hand over her heart and let out an "aww."

Polly suddenly gasped, her boyfriend's words hitting her.

"Ethan!"

"No, no, he's right. It was, I should've told you guys but Polly's also right, I am very sweet." I said, gesturing between the two.

"Yeah, she's stupidly sweet." Alan added as I nodded

Polly sent me a small smile of endearment before switching to a stern expression when she glanced over at Ethan.

"May I have a word with you." She requested in a solid voice as he looked at her.

"Which one, my vocabulary's pretty limited-"

"Now." She demanded, tugging him by his shirt as the two walked out, leaving Alan and I alone.

It was quiet after that.

"Everyone hugged you after that incident, even Bridget gave you that side hug girls do when there boobs brush." Alan spoke up out of the blue as we stared at the wall in front of us.

"Glad you observed that." I said.

"I didn't hug you." His guilt ridden voice was enough to make me look at him.

"You're not obligated to." I reminded him with a smile as he met my gaze.

"I know I just- like I said I don't like people so I'm not into the whole... touching deal. I don't like touching." He breathed out in frustration, looking angered at himself rather than me.

"You don't like touching. Got it."

"But you almost died so..." He grimaced, taking in a deep breath, wiping the palms of his hands as if preparing himself.

"You don't have to force yoursel-" the rest of my sentence turned into a gag when Alan advanced forward, hugging me but jamming his shoulder blade into my throat in the process.