Karma sighed, he felt sorry for Nagisa; having to deal with that crap every now and again. He decided not to tell Nagisa about these so called 'bullies' from today so he wouldn't make him feel bad. Karma leant down and took the strawberry milk that he bought. He walked back to the spot that 3-E had 'claimed.' Which meant, that they all sat down in one spot and no one from the main building wanted to sit anywhere near them, so they had more or less 'claimed' the area.

Karma chuckled at the behaviour of the main building students. 'It's not like we're going to bite.' He went and sat with Nagisa and Maehara. He drank his strawberry milk and relaxed. The main campus really was huge, Karma found himself looking around at the place. It had so many classrooms and sports places and all sorts of things.

Asano Gakushuu was sitting on a bench with some of the other virtuosos. He was looking over at the crowd of E class students sitting together, or to be more precise, Karma Akabane (currently in Nagisa's body though).

Asano noticed how Karma kept looking around at the school, he could see the slight amazement in the blue eyes as they flicked around at the different places. Asano couldn't help but smirk at the red heads actions.

Asano was oblivious though, to the worried glances he was receiving from his friends currently sitting with him. Ren and the other virtuoso's were concerned about Asano since he had gone up against the small E class student earlier. 'That wasn't like Asano. What was the kid's name again? Uh... Nagisa Shiota I think. I couldn't tell if that was a girl or a boy though. They must have done something to aggravate Asano.'

Lunch passed quickly and everyone was called back into the gym. The principal stood out the front again. He started to speak to all of the students, "The next challenge will be arm wrestling. Can all class participants please come down to the gym court. Terasaka was 3-E's participant, we went down to the court. The principal continued talking, "E class's nominated student is Karma Akabane."

Nagisa cursed his luck. Of course, he had to be chosen. He didn't want to have to participate, but he knew that the real Karma wouldn't back down, so he shakily stood up and walked out to Terasaka. Nagisa didn't feel confident at all, sure he had Karma's strength, but on the inside, he was still just Nagisa Shiota.

Terasaka nudged Nagisa's arm, "You sure about this?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Nagisa didn't feel fine. He didn't feel fine as he walked down the stairs to the gym and now that he looked around he especially didn't feel fine spotting Asano in among the group of people participating.

Nagisa watched as people set up tables and chairs for the arm wrestling matches. Everyone was guided towards a spot to sit. Nagisa went up against some D class students and easily beat them with Karma's strength. He sighed after doing so and looked around, other people were still having their matches.

Nagisa decided to think about how Karma got nominated in the first place. Then Nagisa realised it was probably just a whole lot of people who had grudged against the arrogant red headed genius and wanted to see him lose at a game of strength and pride. Nagisa's thoughts were cut short when a yell of triumph was heard. Nagisa saw that Terasaka had been beaten by a very big burly student from class B. Terasaka grumbled and sat back down at his spot ignoring the jeers from people he passed.

Nagisa was instructed to sit at the table with Asano next. Nagisa gulped and all of the audience gasped. Asano kept his face neutral. They were allowed to start when they wanted to. Nagisa looked at Asano with uncertainty. Asano started speaking, "You're Shiota right?"

"Y-yes."

"Hm, you've been put into a rather unpleasant situation because of that troublemaker." Asano shook his head.

Nagisa sighed, "That's true."

"Can I ask you a question?" Asano looked Nagisa in the eyes.

"Mm."

"Do you have Akabane's skills?"

"I don't understand."

"Will you be able to use the same strength as Akabane normally?"

"I think so."

"Then maybe this will be interesting." Asano put his arm out ready to arm wrestle. Nagisa followed suit and clasped his hand. A teacher moved to them and counted down from three to start the match. The game worked on a one win victory system. They struggled in the middle for a while before their arms started to shift between being in each of their favours.

Nagisa was surprised at Asano's strength and the fact that he could defend against it. Nagisa could feel the pressure from pushing against Asano's arm in his whole body, he was being pushed against his chair and the ground. Asano was in the same state.

Nagisa was trying his best when all of a sudden one of the legs on his chair broke, Nagisa tumbled backwards from the tip in balance. In the process, his arm was pushed down to the table since he got surprised and loosened his grip.

The teacher declared Asano the winner. Asano knew that hadn't been a fair win.

It wasn't the fall that hurt most, it was the laughter from the students when he had fallen.

So I've gotten a request to write another ending; a nagikae version from Nagisa-x-Kayano and my answer is sure. So to be clear there are going to be three different endings, a non-shipping one which will be published first, then the Karmagisa one, then finally the Nagikae one. They will all be published at the same time but this is the order they will be published in.

Next chapter is the last challenge of the day... Enjoy~

(DISCONTINUED) Switch Time- assassination classroomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara