>7<

Jake stuck around for the rest of the day, he often tried to get me to talk. Only to receive complete silence in return. I stuck on to Zander like glue, he didn't seem to mind and would send small smiles and quick glances at me as if making sure i was by his side.

Lilly on the other hand decided to leave me alone while her bird friend and her went for a fly. I don't think i like the talking bird to much. I started to feel tired but refused to show it, i'd say i did a good job. Unfortunately not good enough.

"Zander" Emma said sternly glaring at Zander. He looked at Emma with a confused expression.

"what" he asked. She simply tilted her head towards me and made a funny face. Suddenly Zander's face turned into one of understanding, it seemed like they had spaced out as their eyes turned grey.

I looked over at the wolf from this morning, i think his name is Marcus. He's always with Emma but i don't know why.

"hey Princess are you tired" I turned to see Emma and Zander looking at me. I shook my head no while releasing a small yawn. Zander chuckled before picking me up, adjusting me on his hip my small arms wrapping around his neck. He walked upstairs followed by Emma and Marcus.

We walked down a hallway before he stopped at a door setting me down. He opened the door to reveal a pretty room. In a corner of the room was a light pink bed, in another was a small tall box thingy, in the center stood a white table set, everything laying on top of a fluffy white carpet.

"what do you think of your room princess, made just for you" Zander explain as he and the other's walked in. I stood at the door frame, my gaze going back and forth from the clean white carpet too my dirty feet.

'it's a test' I thought to myself.

As a small pup and rogue we have to grow and learn differently than other pups. But what i do know is that if they take us in we have to be very clean. If we ever got anything dirty they didn't treat us nice.

"what's wrong princess" Zander asked once he noticed i still stood at the door frame. He came closer to me and kneeled down.

"don't you like it" he asked, my blue eyes meeting his. I shook my head before looking back down at my dirty feet.

I panicked when he grabbed my small arm and tryed to pull me into the room. I quickly pulled back falling onto the floor.

"Zander" Emma scolded as she came towards me and picked me up.

"whats wrong princess" Zander asked once more, his face showing worriedness.

But at the moment i was to focused on getting out of Emma's arms. I did the only thing that came to mind. I extended my arms reaching out towards Zander, hesitantly he reached out and saved me from Emma.

"i guess you'll be sharing a room with her, until she's comfortable" Marcus comments.

"she's really attached isn't she" Emma says with a smile. I turn to see Zander looking down at me with a smile.

"yea i guess she is" He said sounding, Proud?

--------------------------------------

>Vote,Comment,Follow<

Should I make the next few chapters of HER and ZANDER or should JAKE make another appearance??