Things Might Get Worse

(The Next Day)

(Becky Lynch Point of View)

I wake up and I turn to see Luke sleeping next to me.

"Morning." He said smiling at me.

"Hey." I said smiling at him.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah....actually very well. I haven't felt like this in a while."

"How exactly do you feel?" He asked.

"Like nothing is wrong and everything is right in my life. I haven't felt like this in a while." I said and smiled at him.

"I'm glad I could help.... Alright, I'm gonna make breakfast. Anything you'd like?" He asked me as I got up.

"Surprise me!" I said and chuckled.

"No problem." Luke said smiling at me as I smiled back at him.

After a bit, Luke came into the bedroom with my breakfast!

"Wow! Breakfast in bed?" I asked.

"You said surprise you, right? Well I made you French toast with some bacon!" He said as he gave me my food.

"Thank you very much!" I said then I started eating my food.

"Oh and here's your coffee." He said handing it to me.

"Thank you very much."

"How is it?" He asked me.

"It's so good! Oh my god. I haven't food this great since...well since Finn." I told him.

"Oh stop it! I'm definitely not as good as Finn. He made amazing food! I always told him he should quit being a cop and open up a restaurant. Everyone in town would go there." Luke said.

"Yeah I remember you saying that to him a few times. But he loved his job as a police officer..." I said and sighed.

"Well let's not think about that too much. You know, my Twitter has been BLOWING up since last night!" He said and we both smiled at each other.

"It was a very special moment. I wasn't expecting the kiss." I told him.

"I figured you wouldn't have kissed me if I told you ahead of time. I had to shock you and...it worked!" Luke said and smirked.

"Damn right it did. Why don't we continue what you started last night?"

"We will...but after we eat because I'm HUNGRY!" Luke said and chuckled.

"Fine!" I said and quickly ate my food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Finn Balor Point of View)

I got called to the visitors room and I see my best friend Sami Zayn! We hug and we sit down at a table.

"So?"

"You won't believe it...well maybe you will. I went to a professional video editor and showed him the video of you "shooting" Shane McMahon. He told me it looked like they edited to make it look like you shot him. He looked into it more and he told me it's edited." Sami told me which made me smile. 

"Wait, seriously?!"

"Yes sir! I'm going to use this as evidence. It might help get you out of here." Sami told me.

"This is great! Thank you so much Sami!" I said and we hugged again.

"But there's something else I want to tell you... It's Becky."

"Is she alright?"

"Yeah yeah...she's fine. It's just that...I was watching UFC and I saw her kissing Luke." Sami said which shocked me.

"You know what, good for her."

"You're not mad?" Sami asked.

"No not at all. She needs to move on from me." I said.

It was a lie though. I mean I expected this, but not right away. Becky means everything to me and part of the reason I wanted to escape was to be with her. It sucks...

"Well I gotta head out. I'll let you know what happens." Sami said getting up.

"Thanks again Sami. You're the best lawyer in the world and best friend." I said as we hugged again.

"No problem buddy. I know you're innocent and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure everyone knows it too." He said letting go of the hug.

Sami left and I went back to my cell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(???)

"Sir, we got a situation."

"What's wrong?" ??? asked.

"The lawyer for Finn Balor. He's on to us. He knows we edited the video and he plans on showing the judge and all this video."

"SHIT! We can't let him show this video."

"What do you want us to do?"

"Take him out." ??? said.

"Sure thing boss."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😮 Who was that?