Wives

Previously (A/N on Avatar... I'm never gonna grow up!)
The lobby door slams open. "Did someone just call my wife a slut?!" A deep voice booms out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ansley POV
I turn on my heel to search for the deep sexy voice and see the one and only Draco Malfoy. I gasp and here the rest my family do the same. "Oh. Mah. Gosh. You're Draco Malfoy! I'm Ansley Granger from the magazine Hot and Dazzling. You should totally read it sometime, I'm sure you'd love my newest line." I say with a wink as I strut over, making sure to sway my hips a lot and position my chest so that I leave little to the imagination.
Draco makes a sound similar to a groan but I'm sure it was a moan. I mean, who could resist me? Then Beaver's kid, Scooper or something like that, runs over to him and jumps into his arms.
Then something clicks in my, and my cousin's, head. "Did you say Hermione was your wife?!" Stephanie shrieks. Draco nods. "Is my wife and would you please excuse me for saying this but you are obviously much more of a slut than she is." He says and gives Scooper a hug along with Vulpissca, Cassiorca, and Beaver.
My dad turns red in the face. He storms over to Draco. "Now listen here, young man!" He shouts, "Don't you ever call my lovely, perfect daughter a slut!" Steph giggles behind her hand and I roll my eyes. I walk up to my dad and place my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Daddy. He must have mixed up Beaver for me, I mean look. We have the same hair and eyes color. He would never marry a little freak like her." I said in a calm voice, narrowing my eyes at Draco in both a threatening and a seductive way.
Draco also narrows his eyes, but there is no seductiveness in his posture. His hands begin to clench. Anger radiates from his whole being. "WHAT did you just call Mia?" (Mia is Hermione's nickname.) He snarls at me, his aggressiveness makes him appear three times larger.
I wink at him. "If you like playing the big boy, I'll play the helpless little girl." I whisper, throwing my arms around his neck and maneuvering my mouth next to his ear. My chest is directly in his face and I wrap my long legs around his waist.

Draco POV
I growl a noise of discomfort and disgust. "Get. Off. Me." I say in a low, threatening tone. It's a good thing Mia made me leave me wand at home or this Ansley girl would be writhing on the floor. Ansley pries herself off me, waving her chest in my face as she does so. I believe she is trying to seduce me. She puts on a pout and attempts to make Bambi eyes. Her eyes hold to much wickedness for the sad and innocent look to work. I wrap my arm around Mia.
"I am married to Hermione Granger, now Hermione Malfoy, who is not a freak or a slut. Anyone who feels the need to express themselves cruelly towards my wife, may politely leave the premises." I say and Mia father's our kids around us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it's a bit short. I don't have very many ideas right now. Ansley's being a slut and Draco is being the protective husband/father. (Mainly husband.)