Shower *G*

This is for my best friend wincesterz I hope you like it and this is my first time writing smut so bare with me💜
*SANA POV*
I just came back from my music studio and its 11 at night...I'm so tired. Grayson Dolan my boyfriend and we dated for 2 years. He was not home he was probably out with his twin brother and friends. I decided to turn on the shower to loosen up because I'm always stress. I go upstairs to grab my clothes and a towel. I open the knob( I forget what the thing is called😂) and then took my clothes off and go in the shower. I stood there for 20 minutes and then felt two hand around me.
Me: Holy shit Grayson you scared the crap out of me and when did you get home.
Grayson: 5 minutes ago and sorry if I scared you. But I thought since we don't spend time together we can do something fun.😉
He started to kiss me on the lips and I missed his lips so much. Then he went to my neck and leaving me hickeys then he went down to my pussy. He started rub my clit and then he stuck his tongue in me.
Me:MMMM  DADDY FUCKKKKKKK!!
Grayson:You taste so good. 👅💦
Then I felt a knot in my stomach and Grayson knew I was about to cum. Then he stopped. He put a condom on and put it in me. I had to adjust to the size because we haven't had sex in a while.
Me:OMGGGG DADDDYYY..
Grayson:FUCKKK PRINCESS YOUR SOOOO TIGHT
Me:I...THINKK...I'MMM...ABOUTTT...TOOO...
Grayson:Cum for my baby girl.
I felt another knot in my stomach and then we both reached out high and Grayson became sloppy then we both cum. Then I wanted to please him so I went down then grabbed his dick and I put it in my mouth.
Grayson: FUCKKK PRINCESS RIGHT THERE...
I threw my head back then cum went in my mouth and I swallowed it.
Grayson:Damn babe we should do this more often and stop going out.
Me:I should ask for shorter hours so I can be with you more often. 😘💜
We get out of the shower and changed. We got into our king size bed and I had my head on his chest.
Grayson:Love you so much Sana.
Me:Love you too.
I felt my eyes grow heavy and then I heard him say before I drifted to sleep.
Grayson:Goodnight princess I love you. 💙

Sorry this is short-
Well...That was ummm.. my first time writing it. Sana I hope you like it❤️
Comment and Vote💜 I take requests and make sure to check my other book too and follow my other account obsessedwith99gs Thank you💚
-Mariah😊