"No need for that I can make my way to the hotel."

"I wasn't asking or requesting, it was a demand, now get into the car."

"I just want to go home Zayne, what do you want."

"You are getting bold sweety. I need you down at the club with me, so get into the car. I don't want to repeat myself leia."

I was about to oppose when he raised his eyebrows at me challenging me to do something. I stared him down a bit more before giving up and getting into the car.

As expected the car ride was just him talking to people and sorting things out. Something did peak my interest, he mentioned that he was taking a break as he was starting something new. My mood picked up because this means, he won't be around to bother me, whatever this new venture was it needed to happen quickly.

We arrived at the club and went straight to his booth. I was very confused as to what I was doing sat next to him and not serving. I was definitely waiting to be given an order.

"What would you like to drink?" Zayne asked.

"Water please."

"Nope you're ordering a proper drink."

"A water will be fine."

"Can I get a brandy and G&T." Once he ordered he just turned to look at me " That's what you were drinking at the staff party right?"

"Oh look at you the observant one." He snorted at my statement.

So you having a good week so far?"

"Yeah, I found out some good stuff on Mr Coppla and we are booked for the rest of the month, all of the restaurant is booked up for the weekend, I would say that's a good week so far."

"I am not asking you about the hotel Leia, I am asking how you?" He had this serious glint in his eyes.

My eyes were scrunched trying to suss out the situation. I shrugged and responded "My week has been fine so far, I met up with Penny this week so that was good."

"Penny as in the dancer?"

"Yeah, we've been friends since she started working here."

"Ah she's a lot more chill than the other girls."

"Yeah she is."

As our drinks were delivered, some people who I recognised as family and business partners stopped at our table. My natural instinct was to get up and walk away from the table, Zayne somehow sensing this, places his hand on my thigh.

"I see this is the girl."

"How come you've kept her from us."

"Doesn't she work at the hotel and club sometimes?"

These were some the comments being thrown at Zayne. I waited for him to interject but he didn't say anything for a while and when he finally spoke I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me up.

"Yes this is the girl, you will be seeing a lot more of her. Trying to spend some more time with her."

They all got a clue said their goodbyes and walked away from the table Zayne seemed to be reveling in what he'd just done and I on the other hand completely stunted.

"Leia have your drink."

"What was that?"

"Have your drink first." I looked at him for a good while whilst he held the drink in front of me. I caved and downed my drink, this was general pattern with us, I always cave. "Woah easy easy."