Part 2

Somewhere along the line we started sleeping with each other. He spewed out this speech about how much he liked me, I felt lonely and unloved so I gave into him. I saw this as a method of payment for my father's debt. I will admit that this was the one time/thing I enjoyed doing with Zayne.

So here we are on a late wednesday afternoon, and I'm lying sideways in Zayne's room at the hotel waiting for him to get dressed and leave.

"You don't have to lie there waiting for me to leave." He leans over me, trying to look at me. "We've been doing this for a while, we aren't strangers anymore."

"I'd rather wait." I say bluntly, at this point the euphoria has finished washing over me.

"Suit yourself."

He goes back to getting dressed before long I heard the door slam and got up to start getting dressed. As I turned around to pick up my bra, Zayne was sat in the corner of the room watching me. I stop and stare at him with slight shock on my face.

"Don't mind me."

"I'll just wait for you to leave, thanks." I sat back down on the bed awkwardly looking at my lap, still holding my bra to my chest.

"I've cleared my diary, so I'm free for the rest of the day." He adjusted his cufflinks, not looking at me.

I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom. I heard footsteps following me, I turned around to find him following me. In the calmest of voices he said,

"You had better believe that I would follow you in there." We had a stare-off and I gave up and finished getting dressed in the tight confined space between the bathroom door and him.

I checked myself over before walking out of the room, I didn't get far before Zayne grabbed my arm.

"We are going to dinner, I'll pick you up at 8." I walk off without acknowledging him.

I carry on with the day as normal and was picked up for dinner. We went to this Greek place he'd taken me once and I enjoyed.

"So what's new with you?" Zayne asked.

"There's no need for conversation, we just need to get through this, you can cross it off my father's debt." He chuckled at my statement.

"Always so focused, indulge me sweetheart."

"Nothing at all, everything in my life is pretty much average or non-existent." He claps for me.

"Oosh average I thought I blew your mind this afternoon."

Without thinking I replied, "You always blow my mind." It took me a while before my mind registered what I'd said but I kept stuffing my face so I didn't have to deal with it.

"Wow this is the most words you've genuinely said to me. And thank you for the compliment.", he chuckled to himself.

Dinner went quietly after that moment, which I was very grateful for because I had no interest in socialising with him. I had a job to do and I needed to complete it, so I can be free.

He went through the plans for the rest of the week, who was coming to the hotel and other business he felt I needed to know all the while I was thinking of home and my mother. It was my safe place, obviously I knew things would have changed since the last time I was there but in my mind nothing had changed and I felt safe and happy.

Once everything was finished, we headed out and I waited for a taxi.

Zayne came close to me and spoke, "You're coming with me today."