Love is in the Air

Harry's POV:

I lay in bed, Jenna in my arms, staring at the ceiling trying to process what she just told me. God, I look like a grade A asshole for pushing her too talk when she wasn't ready. But I also didn't expect the fucked up shit to come out of her mouth that did. God, who could do such a thing to my Jenna? Just look at her she's perfect! I just can't believe that happened to her. I will do everything in my power to protect her, no one will hurt her ever again. 

**1 WEEK LATER**

Third Person POV: 

Harry and Jenna are on a date tonight, after everything that has happened and the stress of the tour they felt they could use a night on the town together. Mark helps them slip out the back where the paps won't see. No one except the boys and Mark know where Jenna and Harry are going. 

Niall's POV: 

I'm downstairs swimming laps in the pool trying to clear my head. I just don't get how Harry could end up with Jenna!? I'm so much better for her. I just want her to love me. I'm still so mad about what happened last week. He knocked her down! I get out and I'm drying myself off when a man approaches me in the locker room. 

"Can I help you sir?" 

"Yeah you can...you can tell me where Jenna and Harry are."

I scoff and chuckle at him, "Right, because I'm gonna tell you." I begin to walk away when the guy grabs my arm. 

"Excuse you, I'm gonna need you to let go of my arm...now." This guy is really starting to piss me off."

"I see the way you look at her. You love her. I can help you. Tell me where they went tonight and I will make Jenna yours." 

WTF!? Who is this guy? What the fuck is going on? But what if he can help!? What if he can break up Harry and Jenna!? Than I can slide in and make my move. 

"The cafe on 14th st. They went there for dinner. I don't know where they're going after though." 

The guy drops my arm and just walks away. I feel terrible. What have I done. Everything will be OK right? 

~~Cafe with Harry and Jenna~~

Jenna's POV:

We are outside sitting on the patio under the fairy lights eating dinner. Harry looks so handsome. God I can't get enough of him. He makes me feel so safe and so beautiful. I'm so glad we were able to get away for a bit just the two of us. And NO PAPS!!

"I'll be right  back, I'm just gonna use the bathroom." Harry says as he gets up from his seat.

"Ok."

I continue to pick at my food when I hear somebody say something from behind me.

"Wow! You look good Abby, You really do."

FUCK....FUCK I have not been called Abby since....I turn around and am face to face with James. He walks past me and sits down in Harry's seat. 

"Harry will be back any moment now!" I quickly blurt out.

As James places his hand on my knee, "Relax princess...We just miss you and wanted to come check in." He grabs Harry's fork and takes a bite of his food. "You aren't going anywhere yet."

I can feel the tears welling in my eyes. "What do you want?"

"Aww, babe, we want you to come home." 

"That place is not a home and it never will be!" I yell at him. 

A knife slides down James' jacket sleeve into his hand. He slides his hand up my dress and presses the knife into my skin. 

"Don't raise your voice at me. I'm here to tell you that we're watching you...and your little boyfriend." He winks and gets up and walks away as Harry is walking through the door and back over to me. 

"Sorry babe ran into a fan inside they wanted a picture and autograph."

I look up and smile, "It's fine." 

"Babe, are you ok? Whats wrong? You have tears in your eyes." 

"Nothing i'm fine really. I'm just so happy to be here with you tonight." 

Harry places his hand on my knee, "Me too."

"Is this...blood?" Harry states pulling his hand away from my leg. 

I look down and there's blood on my leg from where James pushed his knife into me. SHIT!

"Uhm yeah..I guess so. Give me one second to run to the bathroom...ugh must be that time of the month I guess."

"Oh...uh...right. Do...you ugh...need anything?" 

"No, I'm fine." I yell as I make my way towards the door. 

I slide down the bathroom wall and hug my knees to my chest and begin to cry. What am I going to do. I don't want to go back but I won't let Harry get hurt. I'll do whatever it takes.