Drink To That All Night

Start from the beginning

After shaking my head I approach, touching her hips lightly. Her hips start moving, kinda making her look like a spaz. I pin her hips to mine, leading her in a smooth motion, closely resembling how Becca is moving her hips. Samanthas head flickers to her, mimicking her movements the best she can.

Sadly she sucks at it.

I look to my two friends, his head resting on her shoulder as she leans back, grinding harder. Feeling the jealousy build in me i turn Samantha around, gripping her waist before crushing my lips to hers. She tastes of mint toothpaste and wine, making my stomach cringe slightly.

Pulling away breathless I turn to look at Becca, noticing she isnt there, and neither is Michael. "Lets go get some drinks." Sam states, smiling up at me before dragging me to the bar. My jaw drops as I see Becca standing on the bar, swaying her hips as she knocks back another shot.

The guys around her cheer as they hand up more shots, Mikey, Luke and Calum being her main supporters. Her hands find refuge on Lukes shoulders as she jumps down, wrapping her legs around his torso.

His hands clasp to her bottom, a smirk appearing on his face as she holds a lime half out of her mouth. Mikey pours some salt on Beccas collarbones, Lukes lips immediatly connecting as he slabs kisses all over her skin.

Grabbing the shot he leans back, swallowing before blinking harshly a few times, licking his lips. My eyes flicker between my best mate and my crush, her lips holding a small lime slice. Quickly his lips connect to hers, cheers erupt from the crowd as he spits the lime out to the counter, grasping her face to kiss again.

My kneels buckle as I grip the counter, my breath faultering as I watch them visciously making out. Her hands pull at his hair while his hands tighten on her butt, my stomach flipping at the sight I know I'll never get out of my head.

Feeling a nudge I look over, seeing Samantha holding two shot glasses. I take one, quickly downing it before grabbing hers and drinking that too. "What the fuck?!" She yells, rolling her eyes to get a shot for herself.

Glancing back over, Becca is laying on the bar table, her skirt pushed down to her waist while Calum pours tequila onto her toned stomach. "Come on." I say, pulling Samantha from her position to watch Becca. I stand next to Luke, seeing him still dazed from the kiss.

"I may be wasted, but i will never forget how amazing she is at kissing." He says, not taking his eyes off of her body. Placing some salt on her ribcage, popping a small wedge of lime back between her teeth, nipping at the end to hold it out of her mouth.

My bandmate sits inbetween her bent knees, his hands running over her bare thighs as her skirt falls to cover her crotch, baring her silky smooth skin. Michael smirks, watching as she arches her back when the cool liquid glides over her sunkissed skin.

Mikey quickly leans down, licking the salt before holding her hips down in his calloused hands, slurping and sucking up the alcohol before crawling up her body, his arms holding him up as he places on leg inbetween her legs and the other on the side of her body.

Leaning down, he takes the lime, sucking it before Becca swipes it back into her mouth, lazily dropping it on the ground to pull Mikey into a drunken kiss, his arms collapsing so hes resting on his forarms, pressing his body into hers.

More guys hollar, even some girls, cheering as Mikey surfaces, face flushed red, out of breath. Sitting up Becca smirks, taking a shot from calum and chugging it fast. A girl, probably a few years older walks over, high fiving Becca before leaning in, kissing her cheek as she whispers something.

Becca nods fast, laughing with the girl before pointing in my direction, giggling as the girl smirks, checking me out a bit. High fiving Becca again she walks away, Becca stands up, fixing her skirt before walking swift over to us, falling into Lukes open arms.

"I think it's time to go home." I announce, nodding to the exit. Crossing her arms over her chest, unwillingly making her breasts even larger Becca pouts, sticking out her plump bottom lip. Samantha grips my arm tightly, pressing her body into mine.

"But im having fun!" Bec whines, looking up at Luke for some backup. Luke chuckles, running his fingers through her curly hair before looking to me, cocking an eyebrow. "Pleaaaaseee Ashhh, pretty plleaaaassee?" She slurs.

"Let her stay, we can go to your house and have some fun." Samantha says, not so quietly while nipping at my neck. Luke scoffs, pressing his fingers into Beccas waist as her eyes connect with mine.

Not being able to read her emotion she turns to look at the ground. "Go, have fun." She says, glancing at Samantha through her thick lashes. "Go, me and the guys will be fine." Her voice slurring at the end.

I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck. Groaning, Samantha impatiently taps her fingers on my bicep. "Can we go now? Obviously she doesnt want to leave. Why are you so stuck on her leaving with us?"

"Us? I don't remember him ever inviting you to go home with you." Becca says, her lips pursing a bit at her words, cuddling into Luke more, pressing her chest into his body. His eyes close slightly, biting his lip when he opens them.

Samantha growls low in her throat, causing me to stare down at her. "He is my boyfriend. I mean more to him than you, therefor I can go to his house if i want to." My girlfriend snaps, pulling me to walk away.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving them here. You see the way all the guys are eyeing her down, I dont want anything happening to her." I stop, Samanthas jaw dropping in annoyance.

"You know what?" Her voice raises, getting squeakier. "Go ahead and fuck her! I dont care. Call me tomorrow. Bye Ashton." With that she storms off into the crowd. I watch as her body dissapears out of the doors to the club.

A slight tug on my hand pulls me from my thoughts as I look down, seeing Becca staring up at me. "I'm sorry for being so mean to her, i didn't mean to make you two get into a fight." Her small voice says, eyes avoiding mine.

"Hey," I shush, pulling her chin to make her look at me. "You only stated the truth. Don't worry about it. She will be over it by tomorrow and everything will be back to normal." Shaking her head, i look down questioning her actions.

"I don't want everything to be back to normal. I want you to love me, instead of her because I love you Ashton. It's not fair that she gets all of you god dammit!"

Becca POV

I groan as light flutters into my sight, my head pounding harshly. Looking down I notice I fell asleep in my skirt and bralet, with someones arm over my stomach. My eyes widen as i peer next to me, seeing a sleeping Calum.

Smiling, I remove myself from his grip, standing up before stabilizing myself against his bed post. I walk out of his room and down the stairs, smelling bacon immediatly. I hurry to the kitchen, laying eyes upon a shirtless ashton, his back turned to me.

His muscles contract slightly as he flips the pancakes in the pan, swaying his hips lightly before humming a little tune to himself. I jump up on the counter, kicking his butt with my left foot while tucking my right foot under my thigh.

He flinches, turning before smiling at me. "Morning princess, hows the head?" He asks, going to the cabinet to pull out some asprin, pouring two into his hand before filling up a glass with water. I smile thankfully at him, popping them into my mouth and chugging the liquid fast.

"Never let me drink again." I groan, pulling him by his biceps inbetween my legs so i can rest my head on his shoulder. He chuckles, pressing a hand into my wavy hair, rubbing the back of my neck lightly, massaging it.

"Last night... do you remember last night?" He asks, pulling away to look at me. I shake my head, pondering him. "You, uh, well you told me you loved me."

Shit.

I shurg, raising an eyebrow at him. "I remember the 16 tequila shots and the four beers, other than that, i don't remember anything." Well played Becca, well played. He nods, ruffling with my hair before turning, returning to making his pancakes.