Tony's "Knee"

Ok, forewarning you that this one is more 'unrealistic' so to speak. It's more of the common fantasy Tiva story. :D

Tony's POV

I had spent the night over at Ziva's and of course I stayed in her tiny guest room, but it's better than nothing. I stayed at her house because most of the streets where I live we're under construction and it took me over 2 hours to get to work when it should have only taken me 15 minutes. Anyhow, I woke up to the scent of eggs and bacon. Oooo food! She's making us breakfast! I stretch and quietly get out of bed and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning sleep head," Ziva says to me.

"G'Morning sweet cheeks." I say as I walk over to where she's standing in the kitchen, by the stove and hug her backwards.

"Good morning to you too, Tony."

"What are you making?" I say as I lean over her shoulder, still hugging her to look at what's in the pan.

"Scrambled eggs with cayjan pepper powder and tabasco sauce."

"Oooooo, that sounds good, but spicy!"

"Actually, it's not that spicy, just sounds spicy, that's all."

"Oh ok. Did you sleep well in that nice, queen size bed of yours last night?" I asked her teasingly.

"Quite well actually," she replied turning her head to look at me. "How about you?"

"Better than I thought I would on that tiny single bed!"

"I'm sorry. It was either that or the couch, and the couch isn't as comfy as it looks."

"Yeah, but I don't understand why we couldn't just of shared your queen size bed." She gave me 'that' look. "We're both adults!"

"Are you saying that you'd like to share a bed with me?" She gave me a funny look with her eyebrows raised. From my point of view, still hugging her backwards, her look was hilarious.

"You implied that." I teased her. Then I slipped both of my hands into her front pockets.

"Tony!!"

"What?!?" I exclaimed back at her, smirking because I knew what she was referring to.

"That better not be what I think it is!" I smirked at her. "I'm going to get you!" She exclaimed. I dashed off though the kitchen and into the living room, circling to the front side of the couch before she got to the living room.

"You're fast! But I'm going get you!" She threatened me again. Before she could react, I run towards her, lift her up and over the couch by her waist and fall down on the couch with her in my arms. Fits of laughter overcame us for the next couple minutes.

"Hey!! There's that knee again!" She scolded me.

"Ha, ha, ha! That's actually my knee." I explained to her, picking her up slightly so that I could untuck my leg from between us. This caused her to laugh some more. Then after she stopped laughing, her face turned into some kind of shock mixed with surprise.

"Now that is not your knee!" She exclaimed.

"I can remember when you said that to me when we went undercover as a married couple."

"Don't change the topic!" She scolded me.

"What can I say? I can't help that you're so charmingly beautiful." I explained to her, my head turning multiple shades of red.

"You're ly-" Before she could say anymore, I shut her up by putting a finger to her lips.

"Shhh. I'm not lying."

"You're not?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"If I was would I do this?" Then I kissed her on the lips for the first time in 8 years, and man did it feel good to actually show her how I feel.

Ok! That's the end of this one. I hope you guys enjoyed it! I had to rewrite the ending about 3 times because it didn't save and it turned out differently each time :/ oh well.

«C»