Chapter 12

Chapter 12

   Recap

    I bumped into the person i always seem to bump into. Ashton.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Oh hi Ashton", I say trying not to sound annoyed. I'm usually not the type of person to get mad or annoyed. "Hey Kennedy, i'm sorry to bother you I was just wondering if you were coming to the party tomorrow", "I don't know Ashton i'll ask my 'brother' if he's going", I reply as i open my locker. "Oh ok well i'll talk to ya later, I've got football practice", He stated as he turns around and waves bye.

       I sigh with relief, "What did that leech want?", Blake says as he suddenly comes out behind a corner. "Leech? really?, and were you listening to our conversation?". "Yes really, and yes I was to keep an eye out for my mate'', he says as if it's the obvious thing to do. "Anyway he keeps asking me about the party at his house tomorrow", I close my locker and turn to face Blake.

       "Well what did you say?", "I said that i would ask you". "Okay so do you want to go?", Blake asks as he puts is hand around my shoulder. " I don't know only if your going", " Well I'm gonna go and we can go together, but not 'together'. If you know what i mean", he says making fake quotations with his hand. I nod and walk out the school door getting ready to ride with Blake untill I heard my name being called. I turn around and see that Layla and Culina are standing by Layla's car.

       "Come go to the mall with us", Culina shouts. I switch my gaze to look at Blake who is now pouting. " Don't go I want you to stay with me", Blake says with his bottom lip sticking out. He looks so cute right now that I'm almost tempted to stay. But I need something to wear for tomorrow so I have to go. I give Blake a kiss on the cheek, i wanted to give him a whopping kiss on the lips but that wouldn't be a sisterly thing to do.

       I gave him a hug and turned to walk to my friends. "Oh and Kennedy don't think I forgot about what happened in physics", he says with a smirk as I almost got into the car. I blushed remembering what i did. Hahaha but it was funny as hell. I blew him a kiss, then he winked. I got in the car ready to head of to the mall.

        "Hahahaha I can't believe you did that", Culina shouted between laughs, " that was a good one". Well we're in the car on are way to the mall, when I told them what happened in Physics. They obviously started cracking up because they thought i wasn't capable to do something like that. We made it to the mall, parked the car, and walked in. We saw a ton of teens in the mall chatting away with their friends.

       A couple people were by the fountain in the middle of the mall. Layla went to use the restroom so me and Culina went to Forever 21. I mean I know we are supposed to be shopping for the party but why not by a couple things ahead of time. You never know when you need a new pair of shoes, or shirt, or skirt, maybe some jewelry. I am a bit of a shopaholic if you didn't already notice.

       If i go in a store i can't help myself but to buy something, or two things maybe even ten things. I'm a girl give me a break. To cut a long story short we went to five different stores before we actually went to the place to look for a dress. By the time we reached the dress store,both my arms were covered in bags. Hehehe my parents are gonna go off on me again. I set my bags down on a chair in the store and then we looked around.

      I grabbed random dresses, a purple one, blue, pink, gold, black, red, a bunch more and then went into the dressing room. I tried on at least 20 dresses before i found the perfect one. It was a flowy maroon colored dress, it wasn't to flowy where you couldn't see my curves though. It came up to about my mid thigh, on the bottom of the dress it had a bunch of gold sequins and then sporadically got less as you went up the dress.

       It was a one shoulder dress and it was gorgeous. I got some gold wedges to match. Culina got a black dress with a pink bow that goes around the waist line. Layla got a deep blue colored dress that was a little form fitting but not so much that you couldn't breathe. We were gonna look awesome tomorrow, hopefully Blake likes my dress.

      Hey guys this is a very boring chapter but I thought i would write it , Chapter 13 will be better and have a lot more interesting things. I am overly-joyed because people have been liking my story. I love getting comments telling me what you think. I have over 6100 views and and 260 votes, thank you so much :)