Oh!

"why is Lena so damn late maybe we should just go over there and see what's going on. Come on love" Gretchen said as she grabbed her new Flavor of the month and kissed her hand.

"Omg you mean Lena foster?! As in works at anchor beach Lena foster?....you didn't tell me that we were meeting her"

"Babe yes I did, I told you..but why does it matter" Gretchen said with a confused look on her face. Letting go of her girlfriends hand. " so you know her?"

"Wel-"

" come on I don't have time we're gonna lose our reservations" she said cutting her off and grabbing her keys while walking out the door.

             Stef and lenas house
"BABE! I'm almost... uhh...ahhh"
Lena screams this as Stefs tongue circles lenas clit and her fingers slips in and out of her wife... suddenly

*Yeah An unexpected sharp thud of a knock on the door*

" babe stop someone is at the do- ahhh ohh" Lena stops talking and gasp for air as her wife continues. She scratches stefs back leaving red nail marks all over her back.

" there's no stopping now love" stef smiles then licks her lips and continues.

"Oh you dirty cop" Lena smiles and kisses her wife. Stef gropes her wife's boobs and caresses them. Lena pulls pulls Stefs hair back and slips her tongue her mouth, biting her bottom lips just enough to make Stef go deeper.

"BABE... STOP... BABE I HEAR SOMEONE", she pulls Stefs hands out her body and gives her the look of she better not put it back.

"babe is someone in the house. I hear footsteps!"

*Stef jumps up and quickly wipes her hands on her leg and walks to the closet. She puts in 5398 in her safe and pulls out her gun. *

" babe are you serious?"
"If you life could be in danger then it is always serious, now shush!"

*Stef then proceeds to walk out of the door and checks the kids room quickly and quietly. One foot after the other she walks down the stair. She jumps and almost pulls the trigger. *

" What the fuck is wrong with you!? Don't you know I'm a cop? How did you get in?"

*Lena walks down the stairs fixing her bra and pulling down her dress that was risen up to her waists.*

"MONTE!" Stef looks at her with a confused look,
" babe why are you surprised you see this women almost everyday"

* montes face turned cold. She didn't know that the women she just kissed 2 weeks ago would be her girlfriends ex"
Lena awkwardly laughs " yeah your right huh, what are you guys doing her? Gretchen I said I would meet you and your.... ohhhh is this her?"

"Yes it is, babe you didn't tell me that you knew Lena?"

Monte looked down "well I trie-"

" well it Doesn't matter now, your still coming right Lena? Your like an hour late" Gretchen turn her focus towards Lena cutting Monte off again.

"Well I almost came if it wasn't for you" she said under her Breath, however stef heard her and giggles walking up the stairs to put the gun away and slapped her butt and whispers in Lenas ear

" it's okay I'll finish later"
* Monte and Gretchen looked confused since they didn't hear what was said however still looking for an answer"

" yes we're coming but we'll meet you guys there in about 30 min so stef can get dressed she's coming too but Just Doesn't know yet" Lena said while smiling.

" okay but 30 min no more okay but I'll text you the address of this place I wanna go to rn since you were late to the first one and I was already embarrassed."

" that's fine but y'all gotta go! "
* as Monte and Gretchen drives off Lenas smiles grows larger and runs up the stairs yelling "oh yeah your gonna get it know women."