"You're back dealing with Chris aren't you?" She asked.

"Here we go."

"Are you Sabrina?" My mom added.

"I'm sorry when did Chris become the bad guy?" I looked at them confused.

"I don't think he's a bad guy." My mom said. "I just didn't know you two were back together."

"He's a bad guy to me. I'm sure he's the reason you aren't in school or have a job. He puts his hands on you, he's disrespectful, shall I go on?" Nicki said.

"Wait he's abusive?!" My mom asked surprised.

"No! And he's not the reason I'm not in school or don't have a job. I was being stalked so I had to change my program. My job did budget cuts that's why I'm not working. Chris has been helping me out. It'll be a cold day in hell before Chris decides to become abusive. The most he's ever done is grabbed my arm."

"Grabbing your arm can become worse Sabrina, why have I never heard about this?" My mom said.

"Because of what you're doing right now. Yes Chris has his issues but he's not a bad guy. I just told you two that I was being stalked but you're over looking that because Chris grabbed my arm too hard? That's insane to me."

"You just need to leave Chris alone Sabrina." Nicki said. "You can do so much better."

I laughed while getting up. "I'm going to go. That man that's so evil to you is taking me on a vacation."

"Sabrina don't go." My mom pleaded.

"No thank you. And you guys wonder why I don't come around." I walked inside the house and out the front door. As soon as I climbed in my car my phone rung. I hit the answer button on my screen then pulled off. "Hello."

"May I speak with Sabrina Jones please?" A guy said.

"Speaking."

"This is Detective Michaels, I was working your case for the break in."

"Oh, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm ok."

"That's good, well I have some good news, there are parking cameras across the street from your house, so we were able to see exactly who broke in. I printed you out some pictures to see if you can identify the people that did this."

"Wait, people?"

"Yes, there were 3 people."

"Oh ok. I'm free right now, I can come up there."

"I actually have to run to a meeting but I'll leave a copy of the photos at the front desk. You can come pick them up, give me a call later on today or in the morning to let me know if you can identify those people for me."

"Okay, I'll head that way now."

"Alright cool, I'll talk to you later then."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and made my way to the police station. Once I grabbed the envelope I headed to Chris's place.