Chapter One

'I'm soo bored' Khloe sighed as she threw herself onto my bed . 'Same here . ' Sidney replied . 'Well , maybe we should call it a night and go to sleep' Claire suggested . 'No, that's for lame sleepovers, we gotta stay up all night. ' Khloe stated . 'You guys want to see another movie? ' I suggested. 'No, how about we, hmm prank call Tyler ." Sidney said. 'Let's do it.' Khloe said as they typed Tyler's number on Claire's phone. 'Guys ... wouldn't we get in trouble? ' Claire said softly. 'No we won't , gosh Claire why are you such a wimp, you gotta take risks in life you know? ' Khloe replied irritated. Sidney called Tyler and pinched her nose so Tyler wouldn't recognize her voice.

'Hello?' a deep voice answered through the phone.

'Hello, this is your refrigerator company calling to ask you a couple questions regarding your refrigerator. ' Sidney replied trying to not laugh.

'Hey Sidney' the deep voice answered.

'Awe Tyler ! How'd you know? ' Khloe asked.

'Well I'm not retarded, you forgot to block the number stupid. & I could recognize your voice Sidney' he replied.

'lmao, well bye loser. Gonna go prank call some other peeps. Later.' Khloe said as she quickly hung up the phone.

Khloe was the friend with the attitude in our 4 friend group. Sidney was more of the flirty type, Claire was the more cautious shy smart one , & I was the normal one of the group , not too shy , not too aggressive , nor too flirty .

'Hailey, give me seven random numbers' Sidney asked me.

'Um 518123457 ' i told her.

She typed it on Claires phone.

'Why do we have to use my phone?' Claire asked. 'Because you have the best phone from all of us here, besides, you brought your charger, now stop nagging and listen' Khloe answered. 'Okay...' Claire said quietly. The phone was calling the number Sidney typed , we were anxiously waiting for an answer. 'Hello , the suscriber you are trying to re-' the operator said as Sidney hung up . 'Ugh voicemail , next number ! ' Khloe said as she typed in a whole new set of numbers into Claires phone.

Again, we waited anxiously for somebody to answer.

'Hello.' a deep male voice says from the phone.

'Hello, this is your refrigerator company calling to ask you a cou-' Sidney said but stopped because the person hung up.

'Rude !' Khloe said furiously.

'Let's call him again.' Khloe said. 'Guys , let's just call someone else ' i suggested.

'No ! This guy needs to know we are the best prank callers.' Khloe said as she handed Sidney the phone .

'Hello?' the same male voice from before answered.

'Hello sir , this is your refrigerator company calling to ask couple questions re-' Sidney stopped because once again the person hung up .

'He hung up.' Sidney informed us. 'No shxt sherlock' Khloe said. 'Guys, I want to go to sleep now. ' Claire said.

'Shut-up Claire , be a woman not a chicken.' Khloe said rudely. 'Khlo , that's really mean.' I told her. 'Okay , sorry Claire , but we got to show this guy who's boss . Okay? A little while more.' Khloe apologized. Claire nodded.

Sometimes Khloe could be such a bxtch .

They called once again.

'Hello.' the person's voice from before answered annoyed .

'Hey , this is your ref-'

'Look kid , this ain't funny . Get a life.' the guy replied.

Khloe grabbed the phone from Sidney .

'Excuse me old man , but we do have a life . You're the no life her , you crusty old snail.'she said.

'You shouldn't be talking to me like that young lady...'the man said.

'Well guess , what ? I just did ! Ahaa, what are you gonna do about it ? Rape me ? Haha. 'Khloe replied without a care.

'Please stop now , you'll regret it. ' the man warned.

'Khloe stop!' I whispered.

' oh please , Like if you'd actually do something . Seriously, i'm not stupid. Haha , i won't be regreting anything old man.'

'Oh young child , remember . I warned you.' he said as he hung up.

'Lmao , what a loser! Let's prank call someone else.' Khloe said. 'No.' Claire said. 'Yes' , she said as she started typing another number. 'No Khloe , you said this was the last one, let's go to bed .' I said.

'Buzzkillers.' Khloe said as she went to her sleeping bag.

And to that we never heard about the guy. So we thought the man was just kidding.

Or that's what we thought...

••••••••••

Hey(: Please comment on what you think ((: . ilysm💕

-D