The Lean affect

Jordan's POV👆🏽

I woke up in a unfamiliar room with nothing but my boxers on. My head hurt like shit. I didn't know where the fuck I was.

"OH MY GOD" I whispered/yelled when I looked to my left and saw Trey sleeping. He looked so cute, he didn't have a shirt, he had abs like a god he was only in his black boxers. I could see the outline of his HUGE dick it had to be at least 9 or 10 inches.

Then I thought what the fuck am I doing in his bed and half naked at that. Shit did we have sex. Oh my god this had to be a dream somebody punch me. He rolled over and was slowly waking up.

"Yo shut that shit up" he said. He didn't even have morning breath this dude was perfect.
"Yo why am I in your bed...naked" I asked
"Cause you was drunk and I brought you upstairs like the nice nigga I am"
"Oh thanks well ummmm I think I should go" I said cause I know my dick was getting hard asf just being near him.
"Yea I'll take you home just let me Change" Trey said
"Nah I can walk" I said. I didn't want to make an inconvenience. He didn't have to be nice to me just cause I was his best friend brother.
"Shut up you live like 20 minutes away that's at lease an hour walk. I can take you"

He said getting out of the bed I noticed his 9 inch dick turned to a 11 inch this Nigga was hard. I waited for him to go to the restroom before I got outa bed I didn't want him to see my hard on. I put some clothes on and walked down stairs.

The house was demolished. Trash was everywhere. I started picking this up and throwing them away. Trey came down stairs.
"You don't have to do that, I'll clean it later" he said
"Ok" I put the cup in the trash and walked to Trey's red camero.

Trey was driving but he kept taking slick glances at me.
"You like what you see?" I teased him
"Shut that gay shit up" he said. That shit hit hard. I turned and looked out the window. I didn't want this nigga to see me cry. He pulled into my drive way. And before the car could stop I was out.

Treys POV:

He ran out of the car

He ran out of the car. What the fuck I didn't say shit. It's not like I said something bout the kiss. I knew he was drunk so he didn't remember but it was whatever, fuck him.

I got home and a Nisan was in my drive way. I walked up the the window and saw a nigga paying me no mind. I tapped the glass and I guess I startled him cause he screamed like a bitch. 
"Why you in my dive way" I asked. I knew this nigga I just couldn't remember from where.
"Umm I left my phone here at the party." He said
"Where at" I asked him.
" In your room". Oh now I remember him he was the dude fuckin some bitch in my bed.
"Yo you got some nerve coming here I should beat yo ass for smashing in my bed" I said getting heated.
"Yea sorry bout that. Can I get my phone tho" he asked. I walked to the door to let him in.

He ran up stairs and got his phone. When he came down stairs he had a huge smile on his face. Nigga must have got some nudes.
"Why you smiling so hard"
"Look at this video I made of me and my girl smashing" he said pointing the phone in my face.
"Cool" I said. Then it hit me what if It had the kiss.
"How long was this recording" I asked nervously.
"Like an hour after you kicked us out"He said
"Yo delete it NOW"
"Why"
"Cause you made a porno in my room" I said
"Ok hold up" he said tapping on my phone.
"What you doin" I asked getting every my nervous.
"I sent it to my girl but I deleted it after" he said nonchalant.
"Who is yo girl"

"Tia"