Phat ass🍑💦

Trey's POV👆🏽

"My bad lil dude" I said extending my hand to Jordan
"You good it was my fault" he said.
Jordan bent down to get his book bag and I couldn't do nothing but look at his PHAT ASS🍑💦. The bell was gonna ring in like 30 seconds.

Yea I know what your think what a typical Wattpad store but it's not I've never in my life had feeling for dudes EVER i was just saying he got a fat ass.

I was all the way at the top row in class and I saw a lonely Jordan sitting at the bottom. I bald up a piece of paper and threw it at him. He turned around looking angry asf but calmed down when he saw me.
"Come up here" I told him
He got his thing and took a seat next to me.
"Wass up Trey?"
"Nothin much lil nigga how's it going" I ask
"Good same ole same ole. What goin on whit you?" He said
"Nothing umm I'm thrown a party Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to come" I offered
"Can Jayla come?"
"Yea"
We sat in the back of algebra the rest of class just talking.

Class was over and I said my goodbye to Jordan and I was on my way when I got a text from my bootycall tia.

Damn I forgot I told her my parents were outta town now I gotta invite her to the party😭. It wasn't like Tia was ugly or something I just didn't want a relationship with her...mostly because she was a hoe. She had basically fucked the whole basketball team but she said she would stop all that for me. I DONT WANT NOBODY SLOPS but pussy is pussy.

I was headed to lunch to meet up with Derrick and the gang.
"So the party still on?" Chase asked
"Nigga yea you already know. Hey who bringin weed n who bringin drinks" I asked. They all looked at me like I was crazy
"Y'all really think y'all coming if y'all don't bring shit?" I said
"I got the lean and some weed" Derrick said starring at his phone.
"Good" we were sitting there eating when I felt somebody burning a hole in my back. I turned around and saw Jordan and Jayla starring at me.
"Hey Derrick is why is lil Jordan actin so weird and staring at me" I asked. Derrick bust out laughing and said "i don't know". When I turned back around to ask Jordan why he was starring at me he was gone and so was jayla.

School ended pretty quickly and I texted tia to meet me at my house. When I got there she was sitting on my porch lookin fine as hell.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs while kissing on her neck and I had her moaning like fuck

I picked her up and carried her upstairs while kissing on her neck and I had her moaning like fuck. I layed her down on my bed and stepped back to take in her beauty. She was a dark skin hunny with defined sexy curves. She was shaped like an '8'. I dived right in kissing her from her lips down to her neck marking my territory. I lifted her shit and took her bra off and started playing with her nipple ring. I took the rest of her close and made my way down to her kitty. Her pussy was sweet like strawberries. I spit on my two fingers and gently started putting it in her pussy. She started moaning I started sucking on her clit and she started squirting. Damn I knew I was good but I made homegirl squirt in like 10 minutes.
"I'm getting my nut in" I said to her as I pulled a condom out of my nightstand. I spit in my my dick and started to stick it in. She was yelling my name and scratching on my back.
She got in doggie position, she knew that was my favor. I was hitting it from the back stroking it long and hard.
"I'm botta nut" I said and she turned around and pulled the condom off and started jerking me off while sucking my dick. "YO IM CUMMMIN"
I screamed, I thought she was gonna stop but she kept going and swallow my thick warm nut.
"Damn tia you got a neck in ya" I said about to hop in the shower.
"You want company in that shower" she asked seductively.
"Nah you can let yourself out" I said knowing it was rude but hey she knew this was just a booty-call.
She put her clothes on and left.

It was Friday and the pastry was just getting started. People was dancing and yelling. I was going into the kitchen to get something to drink when I saw Jordan to Chad. Chad was licking his lips like he was about to suck Jordans tongue out. Was one of my best friends gay. And was Jordan gay? I walked up to them and stuck a cup in jordans face offering him a sip.
"What is it" he asked looking into the purple cup.
"Lean nigga, drink up" I said and he did so. He chugged it down.
"Hey nigga u tryna kill yoself" I said snatching the cup from him.
"Nahhhh" he slurred trying to snatch the cup back from me.
"Come on lil dude" I picked him up to put him in my room cause I ain't want him to do no stupid shit. There was a girl and dude fucking on my bed when we walked in.
"HEY GET THE FUCK OUT ....NOW" I screamed and they ran out. I laid Jordan on my bed. I heard yelling from down stairs and I knew a fight had broke out.
"Don't leave me" Jordan wined as I was walking to the door"please" he added.
Fuck it it'll be another fight. I sat down next to him to keep company till he falls asleep.
"Sooooo you and tia?" He asked me slurred
"Nah she just a pussy to smash" I said truly
Yeh he did the last thing I thought he would ever do he KISSED ME. And I kissed him back.