THIRD CHAPTER 1/2

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"Hyung I will meet her tonight officially, with her family I swear in the name of God I will make her life a hell. I will give her a melancholic married life....

So far I know how bad you loved her and wanted to give her a happy married life but she was a slut to deserve you I will pay for every single tear you cried for her"

Jungkook wiped the tear off his cheek and left the grave to his father's company as he had or meeting before the dinner date.

LISA P.O.V

I finished the last touch of make up my eyes are now fully covered from the eyes bags I got after crying they are non existence now I fell sorry for. Myself stress after what happened last night. I took a look at my phone screen a new message I got just after Songhyun left me.

Uknown person text (on the phone ) - You will suffer , You are nothing , You will cry a lot.

Fuck him! Its obvious now this guy is wanting to mess with lisa but what ached she more is  that  your ex- boyfriend was always a jerk.

He didn't listen to lisa,he allowed himself to do what he wanted but when it comes to lisa he'll never be a good guy and listen to her as she are innocent.

but that new student, why the fuck did he do that to lisa! Is he really going to make her suffer and why? what the hell did lisa do to him when she don't even know him

I kept wearing a poker face until we were going to arrive at restaurant. I was in the car with my parents and taetae he looked cute in his tuxedo.

I grinned to him when he gave me a bunny smile it was really cute. I stopped grinning when I. heard my father.

Appa - Listen Lisa I and your fiancé 's grandpa took the decision about this marriage. When your were in high school and I was sure that you'll never disobet me...  I gave you all my confidence sweetheart to take care of our company so... this is all for you and tae you need this husband to help you thick

Eomma - and thin and don't worry his parents are so lovely

Lisa - I already said yes appa and I never took back my word so... don't worry about me, I will be a good wife even if...

I bit my lip to stop my words I didn't want to make them worry. Call me idiot but I've always dream't to have a happy love story and the one im falling for  but what to do; I have to spend my life with this new bastard! God only know who he is.

I swayed my body walking in behind my parents and tae I could see them talking to a beautiful couple they were really awesome specially the woman.

Well I mean my soon to be mother in law. I finally stepped forwards when my father gave me enough spae to bow.

Lisa - Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Jeon I'm Lisa Manoban

Mrs jeon - Honey, look at how beautiful she looks I'm sure our son will fall for her.

Mrs jeon said hugging me I grinned slightly feeling awkward then we went to take our seats

We started talking the asked me about my routine, my favorite place to visit, and my college. I kept nodding smiling or just shutting my mouth.

I hoped  I looked happy like tae he looked like he's really enjoying the place. To be honest it's a gorgeous restaurant as I know Eomma and Mrs jeon prepared this meeting and informed tge chef about our favorite dishes.

Mr jeon - Oh finally he's here I'm so sorry Mr manoban my son was in a meeting so he is late but look he is coming now.

I was fixing Tae's hair so I didn't bother to look at the tall frame  I felt him near the table and I looked up to meet the browned eyed man, the cold jerk who made my life hard in tge last previous days is here in front of me!!