SECOND CHAPTER

Lisa walked silently until she reached her room.

"oh shit where is my phone? Did I forgot it in my car? Whatever I'll get it tomorrow"

Lisa said to herself while unzipping the dress. It was a relief finally to see the both ready for her.It's all she need after a stressful day simply because she weren't so much into parties or meetings.But she know that she'll have to work with her father after finishing college.

The next morning Lisa had her breakfast with taetae and headed to drop him at school before going to college.

A/N Note: the little boy Teahyung isn't Taehyung from BTS it's just the same name to fit the story.

Lisa - tae hurry up or you'll be late.Do you want to be scolded?

Teahyung - Im coming mommy I was just getting my food

He replied smiling cutely. Lisa grinned slightly and helped him to get into her car

Taehyung - bye mommy love you

Lisa - I love you too.Hurry up,your teacher is waiting. I'll come in the afternoon to take you home. Don't be naughty okay.

Taehyung - okay, bye

As Lisa didn't have a morning class she decided to go to the library to finish the homework she had.

"Yaaah Lalisa...." a sweet hyper voice shouted

It's was Jennie of course no one else could shout her name this way

Lisa - Morning.How are you Bestie

Jennie - I was fine until I saw the new transfer student .Oh my gosh he's so freaking handsome .

Lisa flicked her head slightly and she yelled ....

Jennie - Ahh that was painful anyway

Lisa - Let's go to the library I have work to do

Jennie - I called you yesterday you didn't pick up .

Lisa - Oh shit! I almost forgot. I haven't seen my phone and I didn't see it in the car too.Give me your phone I will call my phone

Lisa (on the phone) - Hello. I don't know who you are but please this is my phone could you please give it back?

??? (on the phone ) - Sure come to building A now

Lisa felt confused,building A is in front of the library which means the one who has her phone is a senior.The section A is for economics and business management majors; Lisa will be able to start there next year as she's still in her first year...

The walk to the building wasn't long. She were walking down the stairs until her eyes dropped at a tall frame standing near the window.

His arms were hugging his chest.It was the man from yesterday

Lisa - Excuse me is it you who-

Before she could finish he he handed her the phone his cold eyes made Lisa body shiver

Lisa - Th..thank you I have many memories and love in it so it'll be sad if I lost it.

Jungkool - Does a girl like you know even how to love?

He asked smirking

Lisa - Excuse me

Jungkook - A girl like you deserves only pain and I will give it to you... Be ready

He left lisa mouth patterned

"What did he mean ?"

Lisa finally shrugged and headed to meet Jennie again