Sam Golbach - First Kiss

AN- I know sam is with Kat now, but just for the story Kat isn't around yet okay? Thanks guys :)

You had known Sam and Colby  for around 2 years now, you all met shortly after you moved to LA and so did they, you were always really close with both of them but you were best friends with Colby, you were close with Sam but there was something different about him, you had liked him from the moment you met him, the way his eyes glisten in the sun and the way his hair falls perfect on his face and his laugh is so cute it's gives you goosebumps.

It's one of those typical situations where you like your best friend and don't know whether they like you back like that and that you don't want to ruin a good friendship, I had told Colby one night when sam was out and Colby understood but said you should at least tell him or you'd never know.

One day everyone in the house was out and it was just you and sam, he had invited you over for a swim in the pool and the hot tub you got dress into a white bikini and went downstairs to fine Sam in his normal bright neon pink swim shorts, you tapped him on the shoulder he turned and saw you and his cheeks flushed red and he just stares at you.

"Hello earth to golbach" you say while waving you hands in front of his face

He jumped back to reality he grabs you hand and you both jump into the pool after playing for what felt like forever, you suggest jumping the hot tub as it was getting late, sam agreed and ran off quickly you make your way to the hot tub and get in, sam comes back with a pint of chocolate ice cream, you both eat for a bit then just chilled for a bit too.

You could see sam moving slowly towards you and he smiles

"Y/N there something I wanted to do" he said and before You could answer he pressed his lips onto yours, you were shocked at first but them calmed down and kissed back

You both pulled away and smiled at each other

"Sam that was my first kiss....and it was amazing" sam face was shock then he smiled and kissed you again

"Y/N will you be my Girlfriend..?" He asks nervously

"Of course I will" while both of you carried on kissing all the guys from the house Colby, Elton , Corey Aaron all sneaked out and then started cheering and clapping and whistling , your face goes bright red and you hide in sam's chest

"It's about time.." Colby shouts

You couldn't be happier...