Hi (cryaotic x reader fanfiction)

Prologue

~Your POV~

You sit on the edge of your friends bed, waiting for your turn to shower. You and your best friend, Brooke, just came back from an indoor water park at the YMCA. You weren't very amused, since all the slides were practically for kids 5-10, but you still had a blast because you were with Brooke.

Most of the time, the two of you were in the lazy river, either racing each other to see who'd get back to the beginning first and push each other into waterfalls, or sit on one of the tubes and talk. Mainly about who Brooke likes, which made you feel a little left out on the conversation, since you didn't like anyone.

Hearing the horrible, out of tune singing coming from the bathroom, you take out your pink 5c iPhone, your headphones and start listening to Let Her Go from Passenger, the song that always made you sing along. You turn the volume up all the way, since Brooke started to scream at the top if her lungs when she sang.

Once the song finished, Brooke walked out of her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and a smaller one for her hair. Good timing.

She walked past you towards her dresser, where her glasses were as you unplugged your headphones. She put them on, then unwrapped the towel, releasing her hair. Her dirty blonde hair was still drenched making the water fall down her back and soak into the towel.

"Your turn to shower." Brooke said just as you got up and walked into Brooke's bathroom with the bright pink walls.

Hopefully you don't embarrass yourself if you sing.

______________

After your 18 minute shower, you walked out with a towel wrapped around your body and a smaller one for your hair like Brooke.

Brooke was already in clothes and her hair was already dry. She wore skinny jeans that were black and had a white tank top with a jean jacket over it. Her hair was just in regular curls.

You made her walk out of the room and do something else. When she walked our you put on a pair of regular skinny jeans, a white T-shirt with a green hoodie. It was the weekend after all and you weren't trying to impress anyone. Your ___ hair was still wet like Brooke's when you took the towel off, so you put it in a braid.

Brooke told you about a surprise she has been planning for a month. It was probably something cheesy anyway like going to the movie theater. She's been wanting to watch the movie frozen since December. It's now March and still pretty cold. But you didn't know.

"Okay time to take you to that surprise I've been planning! It took for-fucking-ever!"

"Well, you ready to go then?"

"Hell yea! I've been waiting forever for this day!" Brooke clapped her hands and spun around constantly with her arms sticking out. "Yes!"

"Well then let's go." Trying to keep your voice level down, you chuckle lightly at your friend.

Brooke stopped spinning, a little dizzy. "Okay. First, I'll have to blindfold you. I'll do the blindfold in the car." She smile mischievously, which made you a little nervous. Just the tiniest bit though. She's putting way too much effort into a little surprise.

You sighed. "Fine."

"Great!"

You walk out of the house. Said your goodbyes to Rosa, or Brooke's mom and let Brooke blindfold you as you sat in the passenger seat. "Tight enough?" Brooke asked. "Or is it too tight?"

"Just right. Lets just get over this." You smile excitingly.

___________

Just as the song Wrecking Ball played from the radio the car suddenly stopped. Since you couldn't see anything, all you did was listen very closely for Brooke.

Nothing except Brooke's car door opening and closing.

The car turned off, so the music stopped playing. Having nothing to do, you pat your hand on your knee creating a musical rhythm. Then you start whistling a little tune.

It's only been five minutes of silence and creating a tune, but really, it felt like forever. When was Brooke coming back?

It got so quiet that you were able to hear your own heart beating. Though you didn't know why it was beating so quickly. Bored, you took your braid out and began to do a fishtail braid, which took a while since you were really bad with hair.

Almost halfway done with the fishtail braid, you started to feel like someone was... watching you. You furrowed your eyebrows that were hidden under the bandanna. You were probably paralyzed. All you could see was pitch black, wouldn't it be scary?

It's probably all in your mind.

But...

Dark eyes could be staring at you for the longest time and you would have no idea.

Well you did know when it's two hands grabbed your shoulders.

___________________________

Well then. Another fanfiction has started. Yay?

Well, prologue is done and I don't know if I'll continue 1-800-shoey-dawceffa for a while it's just... Cry is really cool. Same with Pewds.

Don't worry I will continue it sometime just not as quickly you know? Okay.

I need some food so

SEE YA ^3^