"What is there to talk about?" I asked, curiosity raising in my voice.

"Well, if you hadn't read the texts I sent you. I checked the tests, and well both of them said you're positive. Are you ready for this, Gabi?" He asked, doubt clouding his voice. "Do you want to do this?" He asked again, I ran a hand through my hair and fought off some tears.

"I think," I let my eyes well up in tears. "I think I am ready." I sniffled, a smile creeping across my face. "Are you?" I asked him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I don't know if I am, but it's your body and if you want to go through with this, I will always support you." He spoke softly, again. "I'll always be right besides you, no matter your choice." He sighed.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." I heard him smile. I never told him I loved him a lot, we weren't that couple that needed to say it every 5 seconds. We knew we loved each other, everyone knew we loved each other.

"We should schedule an appointment to see our little one." I smiled to myself, rather than to Gavin.

"It's up to you, my love." he answered.

"I've got to go, Lindsay and I are eating." I spoke, my voice was shaky. I suddenly got an urge to throw up. I didn't know if I was ready. "I love you." I said, before hanging up. I shoved my phone into my pocket and walked back to where Lindsay was sitting.

"Hey girl, I didn't know if you'd come back." Lindsay chuckled, shoving pizza into her mouth. I giggled and shook my head.

"I'd never leave you. You're stuck with me." I giggled, shoving my pizza into my mouth. After our lunch date, I decided to drive back home and was immediately greeted with a bear hug from Gavin. I squealed and wrapped my limbs around him.

"I can't believe it's happening. I can't believe it really happened." He mumbled into my neck, I giggled, running my hands through his hair. He pulled away and looked up at me. A huge smile crept across his face as he planted a fat kiss on my mouth. I cupped his face and kissed him back, tangling my hands in his hair. He pulled away and smiled widely at me. "We fucking did it." He laughed, throwing his head back and setting me down.

"Gavin." I giggled as I grabbed his hands. "It's okay, it's just a kid." I smiled at him. He pulled his hands from mine, and grabbed my cheeks.

"Yeah, no. It's not just a kid. it's OUR kid." He poked my stomach. "That's OURS. We did that." He laughed, I think he was more excited about this, more than I was. I laughed with him and shook my head.

"Gavin," I laughed, holding his wrists.

"Gabi, no sh. You don't understand. You told me you couldn't have kids, and you were devastated, and now you CAN, how are you not just exploding with excitement??" He chuckled.

"Because I'm scared." I admitted. His expression fell.

"But, why?" He asked, his eyes fell to the floor.

"Because, I've never had someone this excited to have a kid with me. I've had to do horrible things to myself, to make sure I was going to be happy with the outcome." I frowned.

"There's nothing to be scared of now, Gabrielle." Whenever Gavin said my full name, my heart had palpitations, and butterflies would flood my stomach. "There's no emergency rush that would have to make you do something to yourself. We're financially stable. You have a loving and supporting family now. You're happy with how your life is going, so I'd hope. You have someone who will forever stay by your side, love and support you through every decision. Who has always been there for you, through the good and the bad. Someone who will never leave you." He slid his hands into my hair, to make sure none of my hair was falling into my face.

"You have so many people who will stay by your side, no matter the decisions you make. I will never, ever make you do anything you don't want to. I know how shitty your past was, but we've got to move on Gabi. I promise, you're going to be okay. As long as I'm here with you." He stared at me. Actually, not at me. Into me. He stared into my soul. I knew he meant every word he said. I knew he would stay with me through anything. And he was right, I needed to stop holding onto my past. I felt my eyes well up in tears. I nodded and shut my eyes, before the tears spilled over.

"You're right, Gavin. You're absolutely right." I sniffled. I looked up at him. "I do have so many people who love and care about me. And you're right when you say I should get over my past. It's time to stop dwelling on it. It's time to focus on us, and now, and our future. I'm ready, I'm ready for this, and I'm ready for us." I felt my tears spill over my eyes. 

"I'm so proud of you, Gabrielle. I really am." He planted a kiss on my forehead, then on the bridge of my nose. "There's not any other person I'd rather be doing this with. Not any one on this entire planet. Because I love you more than anything. You are my world." He kissed me on my nose, and rested his forehead on mine. "There's nothing I'd do without you." He mumbled against my lips. 

"I love you, Gavin. And I'm ready for this." I mumbled back, kissing him on his lips.