"Sure, I wanna see my baby anyway. I'll be on my way over in a few."-L

"Awe I wanna see my baby too!"-Y

"I meant Aaron, not you...."-L

"How rude!"-Y

"Babe you know I'm kidding, but I will be there in ten minutes. I wanna be safe while driving. I'll see you soon cutie. Mwah!"-L

"Okay baby I'll see you soon. Mwah."-Y

I hung up the phone and threw it on the couch noticing that Aaron was awake again.

"Awe bubby, wanna help me make eggies?" He smiled and I took it as a yes, picking him up from his current location.

Lauren's POV

I knocked on the door and no one answered it....So I knocked once more and again no one came to open it.

I grabbed the door knob and twisted it noticing that it was unlocked. I walked in to see Y/N singing and dancing around Aaron while he was sitting in his high chair.

I stood by the door way of the kitchen watching my girlfriend dance along to 'Sugar' by Maroon5.

"My broken pieces
You pick them up
Don't leave me hanging, hanging
Come give me some
When I'm without ya
I'm so insecure."

"Don't be." I interrupted her before she sung the next verse. She stopped and turned around placing her hand on her chest.

"Don't scare me like that!" She giggled and threw a towel at me.

"Come on...Kiss me....You know you want to." I got closer to her and poked her stomach earning a smile from her.

I put my hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

We started to lean in, but I felt egg hit me in the side of the face.

Aaron was giggling really hard.

"You little stinker!" I grabbed him from his high chair and started kissing his face all over.

"Okay babe that's enough, he is going to puke everywhere and I'm not wanting to clean it up if it happens hahah" I nodded my head and placed him back into his high chair.

"Give me a kiss before I lose it!" We leaned in and she sucked on my lower lip for a split second before backing away slowly.

"You know, for you not ever really kissing someone...Your really good at it." We both laughed.

"I have to go and wake up Kalani. I made you some eggs, so take a seat and eat." She smacked my ass as she was walking out of the kitchen causing me to jump.

I got into my group chat with my friends and saw that they were talking about how perfect Shay Mitchell is.

Camz: First off she is literally muh queen and second shut up Dinah, she is way better looking then beyónce....
Sent at 7:21 am

Dinahsaur: WHY DO YOU SAY SUCH THINGS WALZ?!?!?! BEYÓNCE IS LITERALLY THE QUEEN.
Sent at 7:23 am

Allysus: Guys go back to sleep. Oh wait...we have school don't we?
Sent at 7:31 am

Manibear: Wow Ally...And we thought you were the Mom of this group...But Mila...Dinah is right, Beyónce is way better.
Sent at 7:34 am

Lauren: Guys look at this little goober this morning❤

Sent at 7:36 am

Camz: He is adorable! Omg he looks like a mini Y/N!!
Sent at 7:36 am

I heard my girlfriend coming back downstairs and this time her best friend joined her.

"Good morning Kalani!!" I yelled with a mouth full of egg.

"Okay, why is everyone so happy this morning?" She was rubbing her head then Aaron giggled.

"Wow you too?" She smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Eat up K, we gotta go soon."