⌘ 11 ⌘

It's one month until prom and I need to figure out how to do my makeup. Josh and I were hanging out, of course. We're like always together. I know. You don't have to tell me. I like the way he smells.

"Can I do your makeup?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I need prom ideas." I said.

He shrugged and I smiled, standing on my bed and walking to the edge and jumping off. I grabbed my makeup and he sat at the edge of my bed. I brought my computer chair over and sat, setting my makeup on the bed.

"So, what are you gonna do?"

"Your face the two ways I'm going between. I'll split it down the same after I do foundation and contour."

"Okay. What colour is your dress?"

"Black."

"So smoke eye or whatever it's called?"

"It's called a smokey eye. Not a smoke eye. And yes."

I did one half with maroon eyeshadow and a nude lip and the other half with a smokey eye and a red lip. I handed him a mirror. "These would look way better on you. But I like the red lipstick." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek, leaving a print on his cheek.

"So the red side?" He nodded and I smiled.

"Can I see your dress?"

"No." I replied and handed him a makeup wipe.

"Hold on. Come here." He said. He pulled out his phone as I got behind him. He went to snapchat and took a picture with me, captioning it 'when your girlfriend doesn't know how to do her prom makeup.'

I took a picture on my snapchat and said 'he's the best. I'm surprised he let me do this.' We posted it and he took it off.

"Cmon. I have to take you home." I said and pouted.

"No you don't." He said.

"It's a school night and it's almost ten."

He got up and I took him home. I was driving back and turned onto the street. I waited at a red light, one street from my house. I heard my phone go off and ignored it as the light turned green. I started driving and felt something hit my side. I looked over and saw an 18 wheeler had crashed into me.

I looked at the house that was beside me as my airbags deployed. I felt pain in my leg as a lady came out with her phone. I had been pushed into her mailbox.

"Hey!" I yelled. She ran over and was on the phone. "Call 911. Please." I said.

"I am. You're gonna be okay, sweetie." She said. I picked a piece of glass out of my hand. "Stop that. You're gonna get an infection. Does anything hurt?"

"My leg. Really bad."

"Where's your phone?"

"I leave it in my bag. It's over there." I pointed beside me. She opened the passenger door and I heard the sirens.

"It's okay. They're here."

"I don't wanna die." I whispered.

"You want die. You can close your eyes." I nodded and did.

Josh's POV

I was in my pants and about to go to sleep when my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Josh, come to the hospital. Ty got into a crash." Willow said.

"Oh my god." I whispered. "I'll be there in five. Is she okay?"

"I don't know."

Willow hung up and I put my phone in my pocket. I pulled my slides on and a shirt. I wrote my sister a note. I grabbed my keys and wallet and ran to the hospital. Literally. It's like two streets away and I don't have a car so. I went inside and looked for them. I went over and saw Hayley sleeping on Han. Andrea and Willow were holding hands and not talking.

"Hey." I said. The three looked up at me and Willow stood. She hugged me and I held her. "She's gonna be okay." A nurse came over.

"I'm nurse Heather. Ty is okay. She has a broken leg. She's getting her cast now. She keeps asking for you guys. So, I came to get you. I'll take you to her room."

Han tried to wake her sister, but she wouldn't wake up. I picked Hayley up and carried her as we followed. Andrea opened the door and we went inside. I set Hayley down on the extra bed and Ty smiled at us. I saw two police officers.

"So, were you on your phone?"

"No. I wasn't. I don't use my phone when I drive." She said. She looked over and smiled. "Mom." Andrea walked over and hugged her. Willow did the same and I stood by the door.

"So, what we think happened is a driver was taking a shortcut to the interstate and fell asleep on the road, hitting your daughter in the side."

"Okay." Andrea said. "What's gonna happen?"

"Well, she isn't at fault. We do want to check her phone for activity at that time. We have a witness. His license will be suspended."

Ty nodded and looked at me. "Come here." She said. I walked over and sat behind her on the bed. She leaned back into me and I took her hands.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. My leg just hurts. You should've heard the crack it made when the lady popped it back in." I shuddered and everyone laughed. "How long will I be in this?"

"Well, you'll have this for a month. Until May 14th. And then we will put you in a boot. And you will be on crutches while you have the cast. What colour?"

"Light blue please." She said.

"You're getting this off two days before prom." Andrea said.

"Will I be able to dance again?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. You'll have to do some PT. But that's it." She nodded and let out a sigh.

The doctor came in with an intern and smiled at us. "We would like to keep her overnight if that is okay. Just to make sure she doesn't have internal bleeding. And we want to take a couple scans."

"Anything you need. But when do I get the nice drugs?" She joked.

"You'll be given morphine for the pain later." He said.

"Mark." Andrea said.

"I'm joking. The most you'll get is aspirin and an IV drip. And plastics is gonna come in and stitch your face where the glass was."

"Will I scar?"

"You're at the best hospital in New York. Richard is excellent." She nodded. "You'll probably get drugs for that so you don't feel it." They talked a little and Ty told us to go home.

I got off the bed and they took her for a scan. "Josh, do you need a ride home?"

"No. I'll stay here. I'll be fine."

They nodded and hugged me. Hayley was awake by now and walked herself out.

She's okay.