Ch. 2

Seth's pov

The women opened the door and we both walked in.

I thought everyone was burning a hole in me, all the attention was on me and I got a little more nervous, so I looked down at the floor.

"Ok, students this is your new classmate Seth Rollins".

I finally had the courage to look up at everyone. I start to look around to see a guy with crystal blue eyes, messy hair, but I guess that fits him and a leather jacket.

"Ok, Seth go sit where Dean is over there". He said pointing where the guy named Dean is.

"O-ok". I stutter out.

I go to the seat I was told to sit at. It felt awkward once I sat down near him.

Deans pov

'This is bullshit'. I think to myself.

I look at Seth and give him a dirty look.

"Ok students, let's begin class. Mr. Right said while starting to write on the board.

*Skip class*

"Fuck we're finally out of school". I say with a smile.

"Yeah, bit don't you have detention with Mr. Right for flipping him off". Roman said with a short laugh. My smile dropped after hearing that.

"SHIT!" I say running back to the school.

"Well see you later, dude". Roman said laughing.

I ran all the way to Mr. Right room. When I made it, I opened the door to see Mr. Right was sitting at his desk talking to that new kid named Seth. They both look up once they saw me.

"Dean, your here, i thought you were going to skip detention again".

"Anyways, now that your here you can redo the work you got bad grades on".

"What?"

"You heard me, here's the work". He said giving me a stack of paper.

"And if you need help, Seth's here, so just ask him".

I looked at Seth and grunted.

"Ugh, fine". I say looking away from Mr. Right and turned my attention beck to Seth.

"Hey can help me". I say keeping a serious face.

"Oh, o- ok". He stuttered and started to walk towards me.

What's this feeling, it's like my hearts beating out of my chest. The rest of detention went by pretty smoothly. Seth...is kinda cool, wait...what am I saying.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hope you guys like this chapter

Shout outs to: superdopygirl03 and Bossanator67