Chapter 4

This is for ayanna_the_spy because she needs some cheering up!!!! Here we go!

Zach' POV

By the time that Cammie woke up that following morning, I had already emptied the easy boxes. Our pictures were up by the fireplace and other various place, as well as I had cleaned the kitchen-sorting the pots and pans.

When I saw Cammie attempting to walk down the six stairs, I had to put Jonas on hold-I had been telling the events of the night before.

"Ca-Maria! You're awake!" I ran to her and held her hand helping her down the stairs.

"Who're you talking to?" She slowly asked.

"Just Jonas. I was telling him about last night." I gently hugged her.

"Can I talk to Lizzy?" She whispered.

"Sure." I walked back to the counter and picked up the phone, telling Jonas Cam's request. I handed the phone to Cammie, and then proceeded to make some breakfast. I made an egg for the both of us and a price of toast with butter. Placing a plate in front on Cammie's place at the table, I sat down beside her. A few seconds later she said goodbye to Liz and hung up.

"Thank you." She said picking up her frock.

"It's just an egg and a price of toast." I deadpanned.

"No. I mean last night. I was stupid. But that didn't stop you."

"Of course it wouldn't stop me. We are a team now. We have to look out for each other." I kissed her cheek when she turned to look at me. She smiled at me, a near smirk.

"Also, what the heck did you do to this place?!" She stood up taking both of our plates with her. She walked over to the fireplace and sighed. "Do you really think that these look good?" She turned to me her arms crossed across her chest. I noticed that she was wearing a sweatshirt that had the Gallagher logo on it.

"Do you really not like it?" I asked. "I spent all morning on it. I thought that you'd like it." I sighed, pretending to look disappointed.

"Oh Jace." She said walking towards me. "I'm sorry. But it's not how I planned it in my head. Do you mind if I redo it?" She kissed me and I sighed.

"Okay. You can do all of the decorating. I'll bring the furniture in."

"Don't you think that you should wait for someone to help you Jace? As strong as you think you are, I don't think that you can carry that couch all by yourself." I looked around the house. There was a dinning table and the fireplace, but other then that, the place was near empty. I knew that there were beds in all of the rooms but that was pretty much it. What Cammie had said hurt my pride a bit. Okay maybe a lot. "On baby. Don't give me that look. I just don't want you to hurt yourself." She kissed me again, and I found myself smiling.

"I'll find someone." Was all I said. Thirty seconds later, we were still staring at each other and the door bell rang....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay so sorry I'm in Palm Springs right now and this mini chapter was just to get everyone happy. And to let you know that I'm still thinking about this story!!!! I hope that you semi liked it! More Zammie to come!!😍🙏🏻🙏🏻

Also...sorry for the cliffie. It was time to give you one. 💘💘💘

~Alice🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴