Grim Encounters

A/N - This fanfic may not be very accurate because I have not played the game thus far. I only know a little bit about what currently exists in the fanbase so forgive me if I'm wrong about some things. Also, note that this will not follow the original plot line and will most likely have many twists. That is all, enjoy~

It had started off fine. You were attending a prestigious school, you had good grades, were quite wealthy, and had an overall pretty good life. You had even managed to get yourself a boyfriend along the way.

But then

Things went terribly wrong.

From what you had been told, you were being held captive and forced to participate in a mutual killing game.

'What human being would be able to kill someone so easily? This has to be some sort of joke, a sick prank, yes, that had to be it.'

But you were so, so, very wrong.

The first killing had occurred and you were absolutely mortified. Blood was splattered all over the walls as if it were decorations, the curtains looked like they had been clawed, and the body was lying there, horribly mutilated. There had been tattered pieces of a blood-stained, pink, sailor suit littered all over the floor. The only other thing left in the room was a bloody, lonely, hammer wrapped in some sort of cloth. You had tried your best not to break down on the spot after witnessing that scene and had run out of the room with the intention of informing the others but ran into Amami before you could reach the main hall, where everyone had been gathered for the time being.

"A-amami, please gather everyone and come quickly!" You said after you had fallen onto the cool cement floor along with Amami.

"Huh? What for?" He asked, rubbing his head from the impact prior to your statement.

"It's horrible, someone's been murdered!"

He clenched his fist harshly, his face knotted with anger.

"I'll gather the others so, please, stay here."

Shortly after his remark, the rest of the students were gathered in the blood stained room.

"This-this is horrible." A woman wearing a maid outfit had commented.

"Now I'm gonna have serious nightmares." a small girl, nearly in tears, with a witch hat had said.

Soon after the small girl's comment, the fuzzy static of a speaker echoed in our ears.

"Ahem ahem, a body has been discovered! please use this time to investigate the crime scene, good luck on the trial!" a high pitched voice had said, although it seemed to be more mocking than anything, you couldn't help but do as it says if you wanted any chance of survival in this god forsaken place.

"I promised myself that I would end this killing game and I intend to keep that promise, even if I have to sacrifice myself, I will serve justice." the green haired boy from earlier said, walking away, however, unbeknownst to the others, a cold, sick, grin hung from the boy's face as he walked away.

They had believed in him, and that's what he wanted. 

A/N -  Please let me know if you would like a part two to this story in the comments. Bai bai :3