Chapter 1

**Cece's POV**

    BK and I spent the remaining of the show in catering, talking to a few of our coworkers, like Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Bayley, Roman Reigns, and Cesaro. Just sharing some small talk and getting to know one another just so we could make some friends. Now we both have to leave and get ready to go to our shared hotel room. We said our goodbyes and started making our way to the locker room to pack our things and change.

    "So B what's our plan for next week?" I asked BK, "Should we do another sneak attack or do something else?"

    "I think we should do something different. If we keep up with sneak attacks the WWE Universe and the Bella twins might see us as weak," BK said

    I nodded and turned around, starting to walk backwards like I usually do.

    "You gotta stop walking backwards Cece, you might into something," She said, looking in front of us for a second then at me, "Or someone."

    "What are you talking about? I know what I'm doing and I know when there's something or someone in behind me. I have what people call a sixth sense that will allow me to know if there's anything in my-" I stopped mid sentence as my back hit into something solid. I closed my eyes, praying that it was a wall I ran into, but when I turned around I realized I ran into someone. What makes it more embarrassing is that I ran into none other than Dean Ambrose.

    "Now, I'm not no scientists, but I think that a human is suppose to walk forward not backwards," Dean chuckled, causing me to blush.

    "Um, well I-I suppose that's um... uh..." I couldn't find the words. I must've looked like an idiot right now.

    "She's used to walking backwards. Just a bad habit that need to be broken." BK said, draping an arm around me.

    I groaned and looked down, feeling even more stupid than before.

    "It's alright. Accidents happen, just don't let people you like see you doing that again and again or they might think you're crazy and weird," He smiled, before ruffling my hair up and starts walking away, "Take care kid."

    I couldn't have been so mortified like I am right now. I didn't know what to say or do, so I just stood there taking the bullets that I don't think he knew he shot.

    BK looked at me concerned, "You alright?"

    I shrugged, not wanting to talk right now.

    BK sighed and walked with me to the locker room. We walked in and I went over to my suitcase and grabbed a black tanktop and my nike leggings and went to get changed. Once I walked out BK was already changed and our bags were packed. I smiled weakly at her and followed her to our rental car.

    We made it to the hotel half an hour later and got our room key. We walked towards the elevator and went to our floor. It was silent. I didn't really wanna talk to anyone, whih BK understood cause I eventually start talking again. I unlocked our door and walked in. I was so tired and upset that I didn't wanna take a shower, I just wanted to get in bed and sleep.

    "You taking a shower?" BK asked me.

    "I will tomorrow morning," I mumbled, crawling into bed and resting my head on the pillow.     I felt the covers get pulled onto me and I knew it was BK. Even though she acts like a badass in the ring, she acted like my older sister and I really appreciate what she does for me.

    "Thanks B," I said.

    "No problem. Night Cece," She said.

    I yawned, "Good night BK."

    I heard the bathroom door close from behind me. I listened to the water run as BK was taking a shower, soon enough I was drifting off to sleep.

~.~.~.~.

    **BK's POV**

    Morning came much faster than I wanted it to and it especially doesn't help the fact I only got about three hours of sleep. Just the excitement over making our debut on Smackdown last night felt surreal and I can't wrap my head around it.

    If I was to be that ten year old girl with a dream of being a professional wrestler in the WWE, I would've said it will never happen. Here I am now though, with my best friend at my side and taking over the women's division. Unbelievable.

    With only eating a light breakfast of a cereal bar and my usual morning shake, I decided to hit the gym down in the hotel lobby before Cece and I had to travel. I left a note for Cece, leaving it at her bedside. I didn't want to wake her, she's not so peaceful to wake up, especially if she got terrible sleep.

    After leaving the note, I changed from my pajamas into black tight fitting leggings, a black workout bra, and a light grey motivational tank top along with my nike's black and white gym shoes. I grabbed my phone, a water bottle and hotel key before making my way out down the hallway to the elevator.

    There was a woman standing at the elevator already and instantly, I felt a weird sensation in my stomach; butterflies.

    "Oh hey you're that new girl that debuted last night with that other girl, am I correct?" Sasha Banks asked with a slight smile on her lips.

    I nodded, chuckling awkwardly. "Y-Yeah, I was. I'm BK, by the way."

    "Burger King?" Sasha joked, which made us laugh. "I'm sure you know who I am, so it's nice to meet you."

    "Ha yeah, same," I smiled as the elevator doors opened and we stepped in.

    Sasha hit the lobby level before turning to me. "Lobby?"

    "Yep."

    The doors closed and the silence between us was starting to get to me. As I was going to unlock my phone and pretend I was doing something useful, Sasha spoke up.

    "How are you liking it with WWE so far?"

    "It's not bad, it's still surreal," I chuckled lightly.

    "Yeah, it'll feel like that for some time before getting used to it. You're going to love it here, everyone is like a huge family. So welcoming and kind. Sometimes it doesn't even feel I'm at work, like it doesn't have that job type of feeling."

    "Wow, that's a wonderful feeling to have," I smiled.

    "Yep, welcome to the family," Sasha pats my shoulder as the elevator doors opened. "I'll see you backstage sometime, BK."

    "See ya Sasha," I said as she gave me a smile and walked out.

    The second she stepped out, I had a huge smile on my face the whole time I worked out.