Somthings Wrong....

Its been a few months and Rade was practically living with you. Rade came up to you during school. Hey _______ can I ask you something? sure Rade . Ummm do.. you want to go out? You thought for a moment and thought of the perfect answer. You came really close to him stood on you tippy toes and kissed him and he kissed back you pulled away slowly does that answer you question? Yes it does he smiled. You guys hugged for a little bit. As time went on you started noticing little things about Rade. Sometimes you swore his eyes change purplish red. But you just pushes it off. Your phone started buzzing and you looked and it was your friend calling. Hey Leia. Hey ______. Do you want to come to the mall? Sure I'll be there in 20. Okay see ya then. Yep see ya you said back. You hung up and was getting ready to go meet Leia at the mall. You closed your closet door and jumped and squeaked. Rade!! you yelled. Don't do that. He chuckled. Sorry babe. He hugged you, So were you going? To the mall with Leia. Oh really he smiled. Mm hmm. You got changed and grabbed your keys. I'll see you around 5 hun. Okay he said and you headed to meet your friend. Leia was waiting for you outside of Hottopic. Hey!! she yelled. Running towards each other you hugged and went inside. Sooo... how has you and Rade been? she asked. We been good but I don't know... he's been acting weird lately... Oh really like how Leia looks at you. Like his mood and sometimes I swear his eyes change odd colors. Leia Laughs. Haha really maybe he wears contacts or something. Maybe I don't know. But it could be. You say a little weirded out. You guys inter hottopic and shop around for a little bit.