#693

ELEMENTALIST VS MIDNIGHT LEGION FOOTBALL MATCH

All: ok no abilities, fair play.

*5 minutes later*

Natalya: *DEMONIC FORM BOUNDING ACROSS THE WHOLE FIELD*

Sean: *freezes the field so everyone has to ice skate now*

Niall: *isn't quite sure what team he's on*

Naga: *THE STADIUM HAS BEEN RAISED INTO THE AIR BY THE EARTH, TREES ARE SPROUTING ALONG THE PERIMETER, WHY IS SHE EVEN PLAYING*

Karm and Charis: *aren't even playing the game, they're just watching everyone and laughing*

Akechi: *doesn't care, he's just setting fire to the ball*

Ignis: *is also bounding across the field, but he's on a giant lizard*

Shinji: *uses the wind to push Teddy away every time she tries to approach the field*

Reiha and Edithania: *are too busy killing each other to play the game*

Kashima: *THERE'S A HAZARDOUS THUNDERSTORM AND SHE'S TRYING TO STRIKE DOWN THE PLAYERS, STOP HER*

Sora and Eaden: *simultaneously playing tag with demonic dogs they summoned whilst also stealing the ball from their teammates*

Yumeno: *is taking selfies every time she manages to retrieve the ball, Misaki is seen taking pictures of her from a distance*

Connie: *TAKING THE GAME WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, SHE'S NEARLY KILLED THREE PEOPLE AND PUNCTURED THE FOOTBALL WITH HER SWORD*

Ross: *spirits are piercing the football while he stands idly by, filing his nails*

Ylverys: *turns into a cat to distract everyone*