She Will Be Mine

Chapter 1 {Why Is She Alone?}[Jake's POV]

I didn't know why. I was so confused. She was(in my eye) beautiful. Se wore no makeup and she was still perfect. Why couldn't anyone see what I saw? Why couldn't anyone see her beauty. He perfectness in her eyes. Oh her eyes. Her big beautiful bright blue eyes. I could get lost in those eyes of hers. If only I had the courage to talk to her. She was to perfect. 

I never understood why people thought she was ugly. Maybe because she was "different. Maybe because she wasn't with the "in" crowd. Maybe because people were jealous? In relatity I did't care why people DIDN'T like her. She was beautiful to me and no one could change my mind. Not even....oh god here comes my brother.

"Yo dude why you staring at that thing?" He laughed, but I looked at him with anger.

"That thig? She isn't a creature Jeff she is a human being and she is absolutely..." I looked back at her and smiled. Even blushed a litle and while still staring at her I continued mt sentence,"beautiful."

Jeff bursted into laughter. "Ew bro, that is nasty. That things isn't beautiful. It's fucking gross. It ain't cute." He laughed harder and I ignored him but he slapped me pretty hard too. I looked at him and he sat next to me with his hand on my shoulder and sternly said,"Now look at all the other GIRLS in this lunch room." I rolled my eyes and he pointed to a girl who looked plastic and nothing but fake. Makeup plastered all over her face and boobs pushed up to her chin. "Why can't you lke girls like that? Like Caitlin. See SHE is beauty...not that thing over there." He laughe and bit his lip lokg at Caitlin. Seemed like my brother was a bit on the horny side looking at that cheap ass fake looking slut. "Caitlin looks so yummy. Her pefect body and her boobs? OH MY GOD. She is sexy."

I bursted into laughter. "You think that cheap slut is pretty? Okay you have issues or you are fucking blind! I'm going to talk to Kassie." 

"Fine bro, but don't let her like take over your soul or some shit!" He yelled.

I nervously walked over to her table not knowing what to say. I thought to myself ,"I probably should've planned this out." I shook my head and finally reached her table and I cleared my throat. I nervously and shyly said, "Hi, I'm-"

"You are Jake. Jeff's brother. I know. You don't have to tell me. What do you want? Tell me I'm ugly? Throw food in my face? What do you want to do to ruin my day today?" She didn't take her eyes off of her Chemistry book.

"Uhm nothing? I just wanted to say hi." I said.

She looked up at me and looked puzzled. "Let me get this straight YOU? Brother of the most POPULAR guy in the school who also happens tobe JUST as popular came over to say "hi" to the most hated girl in school? Somehow Ican't seem to believe that." She said in a very sarcastic voice and went back to her Chemistry book.

I chuckled and sat across from her, "I wanted to say hi and ask if I can them digits you is one sexyyyy lady." I wnked at her and then said ,"Does that say "popular guy" to you?" I smiled big.

"No it says "Hi I'm Jake and I am a complete and total douche bag" now if you don't mind I am studying for a big test next period." She took her calculator and punched in a couple numbers and then realized I was still sitting there. "Ug, okay seriously what do you want?"

"I just want to talk to you. You are sitting over here all alone I thought you could use a friend." I smiled big and she shook her head.

"Thanks for your consideration, but for your information I like being alone. Did you know that the human body and heart gets less broken when they spend more time alone? No? Well now you know. You are ruining my mediatation of being alone. I LIKE being alone. So why don't you go over there with your popular brother and all your great friends and leave me to my studying and meditation." She said. She was so smart it made me like her even more.

"Listen Kassie I'm not trying to be a jerk like my brother. Why can't you just give me a chance?"

"I don't give chances. I end up getting hurt." She got serious and she got a little upset so she hid her face in her Chemistry book not looking up at all. 

"Give me ONE chance? One...that is all I'm asking for. Just one. At being a friend."

She looked at me and then looked away, "But I-" The bell rang and inturupted her.

"Here as a FRIEND I'll walk you to your next class." I stood up and she rolled her eyes and we walked to her next period class on the way there we run into Caitilin.

"Oh look what we have here. If it isn't little Kassie Green. How cute! Hey Kassie your good at school right? How many punches does it take to give a gir a black eye?" Caitlin said.

"Caitlin don't. She didn't do anything to you." I said.

"Oh shut the hell up Jake don't try to be a hero. I want little Kassie to answer the question." She laughed evily.

"I-I- I don't know." Kassie said quitly.

I grabbed Kassie and put her in back of me. " I suggest you move along Caitlin. Stop bother Kassie. Just because she is prettier then you and is actully REAL doesn't give you the right to be cruel to her. Go to class." I growled. Kassie grabed onto my arms and pecked her head from behind me.

"Oh Jake you are such a party pooper." Caitlin hissed at Kassie and Kassie gribbed me tighter and didn't let go. I liked it.

"Everyone move the hell along there is nothing to see here! Go on! Get! LEAVEEE!" I scrreamed and everyone scattered.

I cleared my throat and looks at Kassie who eased her way next to me still her hand was attached to my arm. I cleared my throat and she let go. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said. "Thanks."

"For what."

She smiled  looking at me and said, "For being my friend."

I blushed a little and gave her a little hug and said, "Anytime buddy!" We laughed together and I walked her to class and before she went in I wrote down my number on a piece of paper and said, "Text me. Or call. Whenever you want to talk or something. Okay?" I smiled.

She nodded her head and went into class and I walked away knowing that I hd to make her mine. I wanted her as my one and my only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like this is the start of something....I hope you like it. I'll get the next chapter up as soooooon as I can :D <3.