"You still have those pictures?" Kakashi questioned giving her a sympathetic look.

"Yeah."

"Hey Izuka, can I see them?" Naruto asked giving her his puppy dog look knowing she couldn't resist his blue eyes.

Izuka thought about it for a while contemplating if it was a good idea to bring them into her house. She knew it was pretty messy and hasn't had anyone over in years but the look Naruto gave her was still her weakness.

"Sure, come by my apartment around three." She got out a pen and started to write her address down on it then handed it to Kakashi.

                                                                                   -   -   -

When it was three Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and even Sakura were at her door. They knocked on the door and heard a come in. They walked through the door starting to look around noticing that on the walls were some pictures of Izuka and her parents. The walls were painted red with black flowers on it going all over the house. They walked into the living room where Izuka was seeing she was sitting on the couch with two photo albums. On the wall were two swords, one had a black sheath with the Uchiha crest on it which said her name. The other one was an ordinary sword but it had dry blood on it which Kakashi recognized instantly; Itachi's sword. 

"Are you going to stand there all day staring at my wall or sit and look at the pictures?" Izuka questioned catching their attention.

"Which one do you want to see first? Family or friends?" She asked when they all sat with her.

"Friends!" They all exclaimed honestly not interested in her family except for Sasuke.

They were looking through the album pointing out everyone they knew and asking questions about her childhood.

"Hey that's the third and fourth Hokage!" Naruto shouted which made Izuka's heart ache. Naruto still had no idea who Minato was to him; he was still in the dark. It was only a matter of time before he finds out about the fox.

"Were you close to them?" Sakura questioned innocently but she only triggered Izuka's memories.

"Yeah.......very close...." She answered as the memories of the nine tailed fox attack flashed through her mind. All she could see was the deaths of her teammates and mentor.

"Did you train with them?"

"Well the Fourth Hokage, not really the Third as much. He was Kakashi's sensei so like I said before, we trained together.

"Hey who are they?" Sasuke asked pointing at a picture of Izuka with two twin boys.

"Those were my teammates, Kiru and Hiro. We set a record together during the chunin exams; I do miss them a lot."

"So they died?" Sakura blatantly questioned then realized what she just said and had a look of horror.

"Yes, they died protecting the village from an attack many years ago. I wish I could've helped them but I was too far away."

She then flipped to another page not wanting to think about that day any more. 

"Hey who are they?" Naruto asked pointing to a picture of one of her birthdays.

"They're a couple of my friends, most of them are Jonin now so you'll meet them soon enough in your career. These people are,  Kurenai, Asuma, Gai, Rin, Obito, Yumi, and Kakashi." She explained pointing to each person.

"What?!" Everybody except Kakashi shouted.

"Yup, that's Kakashi before he put his headband like that."