Chapter 11: Mind Room

Start from the beginning

The wolf that I'd seen before suddenly materialized beside me. It's whining and crying.

Can you do that?

Kyle starred deeply onto the wolf cub.

"I'll try my best."

Promise me that you'll raise her like your own child! Promise that to me!

Kyle shocked by the sudden attitude change from the voice. This time, it doesn't show any kind of wisdom or intelligence of an immortal. It just shows sign of desperation and fragility.

"I promise. I swear that I will raise your child, as if she's my own child."

All around Kyle, suddenly the room rumbled and big fractures ran across, showing black void beneath it. Quickly, he took the cub and hold it tightly, as the room broke down and they fell into the endless void.

Far south of IHSSS living module, NL main server drive, control room.

"Sir! We're losing visuals from one of our target!" Another man in grey uniform that was inspecting the room from commander seat frowned.

"How could that be? Is the player died?"

"No, the game shows that his in-game life signature is still. He should've been still alive."

"Where he was before you lost all visuals to him?" The man at the console typed some commands.

"A mind room and-Sir, he's showing up again."The man at the commander seat smiled.

"Then, there's nothing more for you to be worried."

"Yes, sir!"

MOOM!!!! NO!

The cub on Kyle hand starts to whining even louder

Calm down, child. It's alright. He's a good guy.

Why do you left me? Don't leave me alone!

I don't want to, but to can't raise you by myself at the danger from the dark servants. They would always come and ask me to join them.

Then just join their side!

I can't, my dear, they would destroy everything we had built together

Then fight them!

That's why, my child. If you stay with me, it just make both of us get killed.

Mom! Don't leave me alone!

The cub starts to cry on Kyle's lap, but Kyle doesn't have much time, as the darkness void broke down, and he came back to where he was before entering the mind room.

Quest open!

Nature last hope

Raise the cub that was given by the wolf, guardian of the east continent nature.

Prize: Unknown

Level difficulty: Unique unknown

Trigger: Meet the wolf, guardian of the east continent nature while she's fighting the dark servant.